Anger (1)

6 years ago

Aylee Maulur is 14 years old, she had average grades,  average friends.. she basically had a good life, until.. her father, he left for a business trip, right when her first day of highschool would start, so.. she tried her best, however the kids at her school never liked her, especially for the Zits on her face, her glasses, always messy hair.. she was the perfect target for bullying.

Aylee made only 2 friends in that hellish school, Tess and Lake. They all called themselves "the sealed heros" mainly from their favourite show, Inquestries Included. When they found out that Riya, the person who played Aylee's favourite character, Page Integ, would be visiting their school? They were all so happy! When Aylee showed Riya a drawing she made of page, she was crushed when Riya had ripped Aylee's drawing and threw it in the trash. Lake and Tess comforted her after that event. Everyone laughed at Aylee. And Riya ended up staying at the school to make Aylee's life a living hell. Not that it wasn't already, she just made it 10 times worse. She even got Aylee's boyfriend, James, to break up with her in front of the whole school, of course James only used her for clout! Aylee was an easy target.. she was nobody. However that would change when her father landed on the news, why?
Well.. he killed 15 teens, and caused 2 people to go missing in the show called Total Drama Island, which was airing at the time, so everyone saw everything.