Part 96

(This is a rush ending since I can't think of anything else. I promise you it's lame 🤣🤣 but still i hope you still like it)

Lax's POV

Grandma told me everything. All the stories she told me made my mouth open and my chest beats in a faster manner. "Impossible! It can't be. No!!"

Grandma comforted me by holding my hand.

Grandma: I know it's unbelievable but just like you I never want to believe it. So I did what I always do, I need to proved it wrong but evidence don't lie.

I took all the evidence and I re read them, re watched them and nothing changed. I always knew that someone will betray us but I never expected this. Not from this person. It never crossed my mind, not in a million years.

I cried and so does Grandma. The pain in her eyes is undeniable. I stood up and want to storm out the room.

Lax: This fucker deserves to die.

I was about to open the door when I felt Grandma's hand on mine.

Grandma: Calm down, Lax. I know that you're mad but we need to be cautious. We don't know what will happen next. For now we need to stay still.

Lax: I always wondered why Armstrong's is as strong as we are. Why that fucker never payed for his sins. Why it took long enough for us to track them and find him. Now I know why.

The room became silent and Grandma never let go of me. It took time for me to calm down and Grandma patiently waited.

Lax: What's the plan then, Grandma?

Grandma smiled at me and led me to my sit.

Grandma: First of all let's avoid casualty for as much as we can.

Grandma started to explain.

Freen's POV

I woke up with less pain and I knew I'm already rescued. I was expecting Kirk to be beside me but it was Lax who is seating beside my bed. She's asleep and I clearly saw her eyes red and puffy. "Did she stay here overnight?" I didn't make a sound since I don't want to disturb her nap. I look to my left side and saw Kirk sleeping. "There you are" I smiled at the sight of him. "My savior"

Gratefulness came rushing through my emotions as I recall what happened.

[Flashback]
After how many hours from waiting I heard Kirk shouting my name and I'm happy that he's already here. I don't know how  but the next thing I know Kirk is beside me trying to remove the chains on my hand.

Kirk: (worried) It's locked Freen. Let me just get something to unlock it.

Freen: Please, help Becky. I'm fine.

Kirk didn't listen and just went to look for some sort of weapon. I am still mumbling but my body ache is severe. The blood flow on my body is compromised due to my position and I'm getting dizzy.  I've been like this for hours. Kirk is kinda panicking I noticed it in his moves but my sight stays with Rebecca who is still unconscious. I heard another man coming and went directly to Rebecca's aid. I heard some shouting and fighting but I couldn't understand anything. I also can't differentiate who is Kirk the next thing I felt was hard blow to my head.

[end of flashback]

I touched my head and it's on bandage. I feel a little bit dizzy but only when I make a move. I shifted my position and faced Kirk. I felt my world go round but it went back to normal after some time. I reached my hand to his. "Rebecca would definitely get jealous when she sees this."