Part 11

Freen's POV
After the weekend with the gang and after telling Rebecca Armstrong that I liked her. I need to do extra work. I need to research how to court a woman. I took her Line ID that weekend and after gaining enough knowledge and confidence I tried messaging her.

I've been thinking hard for 2 hours  unsure on what to tell her but I can't seem to create a sentence. "Fuck! Id rather negotiate a business deal than to be in this situation. This is harder than I thought. I don't know what to tell her. I'll message her after I ask help from Kirk"

***********
Kirk POV

I woke up early to prepare for our training. Freen always wanted to improve her martial arts. I noticed her hand is already healed so it's time. I heard her enter the room.

Kirk: Good morning, Partner. We can train our combat skills now since your hand is already healed.

Freen: (smiled) Finally. I've been wanting to kick your ass.

Kirk: Let's see if you can.

Freen: (smirk) Already did. Just want to do it again.

Kirk: Only because I let you

We are trained to avoid hits on our faces and other parts where wounds cuts and bruises are visible because we need to maintain our image in the public and mostly to our company.

Freen is great at avoiding my attacks but I am stronger.  She is fast and knows how to use my disadvantages for her benefit so in the end she won. I saw her raising her both hands and danced while flashing a genuine smile. "I wish I could always see you so happy like that. Like 10 years ago "

She helped me get up and gave me the I won look. I am happy that she  won cause it only means that she can handle herself.

Freen: (confused) Hey, Kirk. How do you court a woman?

Kirk: (shock and confused) You want to court a woman? Who? Why?

Freen: Rebecca Armstrong. I heard her say that she likes me when she was drunk. I took the opportunity. It's the fastest way to get close to the Armstrong family. How do you court?

Kirk: (shy) Did you research about it?

Freen: I did. I scoured the internet but all are General information and no step by step guide. But I was able to come up with a to-do list in courting her.

To Do list
1. Say good morning
2. Compliment her outfit
3. Take lunch together

Kirk: (confused) only three?

Freen: Those are the only things I can do. The internet said to be myself, to communicate, be honest or sincere. I can't do those things because of Rule #2.

I agree with Freen by nodding. I myself never dated anyone despite having a crush on Freen my whole life so I also don't know how to court a woman. Knowing that all the people around her are only useful to her, Liking or loving someone is something that's very hard to fake so I understand why she needs the step by step instructions.

******

Freen POV
I am currently at school and I was reviewing my to do list . I practiced in front of the mirror for my lines and how to deliver them and I hope it works. I waited for Rebecca Armstrong to come.

When she arrived she smiled sweetly at me so I faked a small smile back.

Freen: (cold voice) Good morning, Armstrong.

Becky: (smiled sweetly) Good morning, Pfreen.

Freen: Your clothes look good.

Becky: (smiling) Thanks.

Freen: Let's eat lunch together

Becky: Sure

I smiled victoriously "Job well done self, that was easy."

Becky POV

After freen's confession she just told me that she will court me and asked for my Line ID. I was hesitant at first but she seemed determined so I gave it to her.

Today is more special than any other day. Today is the day that Freen will court me. I went to school excitedly. I saw Freen  and I sat next to her.

She greeted me and complimented my clothes which made my heart flutter and made my face hot. We always eat lunch together as well. Unfortunately this is the only conversation and interaction we had for like 4 days now and it became like a routine to her.

I am getting dissapointed at her actions because I honestly want more from her. I acted cold but she doesn't seem to notice. "Does she really like me?  or maybe she liked me as a friend and not as a lover? But she told me she liked me like she doesn't want anyone touching me."

I got frustrated thinking about it so I asked the gang for help. I messaged our group chat where Freen is not included.

Becky: Do you think Freen really like me?

Tim: Yes I do. He greets and compliments you and She's always with you during lunch.

Becky: I know that. It's just that it's been like that for four days now. It's like a routine for her.

Kate: We forgot to tell you Becky. That's how she is. Seing that she sticks to the routine it only means she really likes you.

Jim: I agree. Freen doesn't have a routine when she's with us. She's never consistent with us.

I was relieved by their message. Knowing that Freen treats me different from others I now believed that she indeed likes me. She's making her effort so I should help her. She hasn't messaged me yet since she has my Line ID so I decided to message her first. After all I liked her too.