Part 95

Lax POV

After Liza's funeral at Rebecca's villa the mansion is still quiet that it's actually defeaning. We went home to the mansion without Freen. We all know that she'll be staying there with Rebecca. I don't like the idea of them being together in an isolated place but it's not like I'm in a position to tell them otherwise since I am here to receive order nothing more.

We've been here for a few days now, waiting for some kind of command or update but nothing. The people who work under us are getting curious and the business people who work with us are starting to get worried as well. Grandma is quick enough to cover those questions and address the situation. She said that Chankimha's is going through a thorough clean up inside and outside the residents both family and business. I don't actually like the excuse made by Kirk but it's also a threat to everyone stating that we need their loyalty and trust more than ever cause if you don't death is the consequence. Such a notion gives fear but at the same time assurance, making us all intact. "A risky and yet a smart move"

Since we came back Grandma is just inside her room and Kirk has been doing his own business and I haven't seen him. I don't know what his up to. I want to ask but I don't have the right to question the people who are higher than me. I on the other hand is staying at the mansion while Kirk and Freen are gone. "Urghh. If I'm not here I should be fucking my girlfriend Risa. I miss her" I received a notification on my phone from Freen.

Our Lady Boss is a lazy texter. That's why when she messages us it's short and direct. Her message is 'Staying here for now. It's urgent'

Kirk and I read the message instantly. Like I said I'm against the idea but I cannot step my boundaries. "Only Liza and sometimes Kirk can do that" I waited for Kirks reply and he agreed almost instantly. He also explained that having space between them and Grandma would help ease the tension. Kirk is somewhat right but it's not good for Freen to ignore Grandma and since I cannot oppose I also agreed.

I stayed for a few more days inside the mansion that my girlfriend is starting to pick a fight. She's getting impatient and as much as I want to invite her here I can't cause this is not my house and I'm on duty. I was going on with my same day routine when I received an alarming message. Freen sent a message and it says 911 7.586052, 99.034760. 911 means help and the next number is the longitude and latitude of her location.

I ran through Grandma's office and she's worried. She immediately released a code red to her most trusted people. We have a protocol for something like these. Grandma will be transported to a safe house and a total of 20 well trained men will come with us. Kirk will be leading the Alpha team and I'll lead the Beta. We geared up and I dialed Kirk. "Why is he not here" A few rings and he answered 'Ill meet you at the location' and he ended the call not waiting for my response. I was dissapointed since this is a serious matter and he is not here. "This is not a drill. This is fucking serious" We've had a ran through when case like this happens but it's quiet different when it's real. I gave my go signal. Beta team will go first since Kirk is not present so Alpha is tailing us. The drive is gonna be long and while inside we reviewed the blue print of Rebecca's villa. When we're nearly there we sent a drone to scan the area and it's very quiet. The quietness can indicate two things, first is they are waiting for us and it's gonna be an ambush and second we're too late and Freen might might be in a bad condition or worse dead.

I told them to stop 1 kilometer away from the gate and we will go on foot. We are in our position and I can see the gate from here and it's open. I slowed down for further observation. I signed a stop when we were near the gate and took out the Thermal scan to know how many enemies were inside. Knowing their position and numbers will be an advantage for us. I scan the house and to my surprise it's just 2 people. Based on the thermal scan it's like they are sleeping together since they are holding hands.