04| 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚

This chapter is not proofread so please ignore any mistakes done!

Rudransh POV:

I was in a meeting with some old humans who kept talking about the witches' attacks. One man said, "As per our spy, this time they have a very strong leader, Lord. They said he has been living on this earth for many centuries, and he was hidden in forests until now. But now suddenly he is back, and he is training everyone personally, preparing them for attack, Lord."

Centuries? Aren't I and Adi the only people like that? Are there more people like us?

I asked "And what is his target? Humans again?" The old man shook his head and said, "It's you, Lord." Me? What does he have with me? Whatever. If he has to face me, he loves death very much. Let him come. And the meeting went on with information like this, but my heart entirely was on what Isha will be doing now.

It is almost her last bell time. Did Adi pick her up? Damn, these old people are not leaving me. After some discussions, these old people are talking about how to stop them and all those nonsense things. If only they know that I am immortal and there is no death for me unless my life cycle starts again.

Air brought a message for me, 'Deva, we spot a few witches and werewolves near our palace. They are attacking us. Come soon.'

Shit! I got up urgently and said, "We will do this later. There is an emergency; I need to go." Everyone bowed their heads as I dashed off outside.

Before I teleport, the air brought me another message, 'Ansh, can you please come here soon, I don't know what is happening anymore.'

Wait, what happened to my rabbit? I was about to teleport to her room, but an arrow landed right in front of me with a note to it, "Long time no see, Rudra! I am back to take what's mine. Be ready to lose this time."

I looked around to see anyone, but nope. I closed my eyes, sensing any danger presence. I could feel a person from almost 10 km away. I heightened my vision to see who is there, But before I get to see him, He vanished in the air, and so did I.

First, I wanted to check on Adi because no matter how strong the enemy is, Adi will never call me for backup. I went to the palace to see smoke everywhere, and I saw Adi lying on the ground there.

I ran up to him, asking, "Adi, what happened?" He coughed, saying, "Deva, He is going to take Princess from us."

I said, "Who? okay first you calm down! that won't happen. I will take care of it." He said, "This place has been spelled with magic, Deva. I tried in every way to crack this, but no use." I nodded, closing my eyes.

I tried to touch the magic, but it is too powerful. Who has this powers? I used all the nature elements to break the spell. Finally, the smoke cleared out. Adi said, "Go check how is she doing, Deva. I will take care of this."

I nodded, teleporting to her room, only to see her sitting at the edge of her room, crouched. She was weeping, sobbing badly.

What the fuck happened here? Who dared to hurt my rabbit? I saw her hands blinking. Wait, what did I just see? Did her hand blink? I called out, "Rabbit!"

She immediately looked up at me. Oh my, her face is so pale, just like she has been crying all the time. My heart broke seeing her like this. Why am I even alive if I am not able to protect her?

I went closer to her, but she raised her hand and said, "Stop! Don't come near me." What? I asked, "Can you please tell me what happened, Rabbit?" I took one more step closer, but she shouted, her voice almost broke because of the crying, "If you don't go now, I will never speak to you again, Ansh."