07| 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐚

Aditya POV:

It's really good to talk to you all like this. Hi, I am Aditya, Aditya Dev. As you all know, I am sort of the right-hand man to Deva and a brother to Isha. Okay, let's get back to the story.

After that incident in the forest, Deva is so angry. I have never seen him this angry in the past 200 years. Right now, we are in his office where he is shouting at every guard, demanding increased security, patrols near the borders of palace, and making sure no stranger enters our premises.

They all bowed to him and left. I said, "Deva, you need to calm down for a bit." He shouted at me, "He was on the verge of taking her away from me, Adi. How can I stay calm?"

I sighed, asking, "Fine, what do you want to do now?" He smirked, Oh ho, this is bad. Vikranth is now going to face the beast. The beast who hid all his powers is now going to unleash, and I pity that poor guy.

He said, "I asked Air to trace his location. We will pay him a personal visit so he will stay away from Isha."

I nodded, saying, "Fine, I am not going to argue with you anymore."

Somebody knocked on the door, and we both instantly knew who it was. "Come in, Angel," Deva said. Princess came running inside.

Deva said, "I told you many times that you don't need to knock, Rabbit." She smiled, saying, "It is manners, Ansh." I ruffled her hair, lifting her up.

I asked, "So, is Princess hungry?" She nodded, so we three headed to the kitchen, and Deva made us dinner. She said, "I am so excited for the training."

Deva said, "The training will be inside the palace for some days, Rabbit." She pouted, whining, "Why, Ansh?" He said, "It is for safety reasons, Rabbit."

She scoffed, saying, "You say that every time, Ansh." He said, "Come on, Rabbit, it's just for a few days. Then I promise I will take you out." She just mocked him and turned to me, asking, "Bhaiyya, will you accompany me tomorrow?"

I side-glanced Deva and stuttered, saying, "Well, Princess, the thing is, me and Deva are going on a small trip now, and we will be back by tomorrow. So, I am sorry, If can't come with you, But I will try my best to complete my work fast snd come back." Her face dropped.

My little puppy is sad. I punched Deva to say something. He picked her up and poked her nose, saying, "How about this? If you do well in your training, I will give you the gift which I was supposed to give you when you get first rank."

Her face lit up. She nodded, pinky promising with him. My heart warmed seeing both of them together again. She fell asleep in his arms as the air spoke to Deva something, and he turned to me laughing sinisterly.

Oh no, Somebody's bad time started! He casted a spell on the palace, making sure no one enters, and then we teleported to Vikranth pack house.

Deva said, "There are almost hundreds of members in there. Are you ready for the hunt, Mr. Aditya Dev?"

I scoffed patting his back and said, "Just be careful, Rudra." He nodded, and we soon went in to see many witches there. He really formed an army, didn't he? But I feel so sorry for him now Because he has to face this beast now!

Since he dared to take away his Rabbit from him. He has to pay for what is about to come. Deva took control of fire, and when he is in control of fire, he turns into a new person, sorry, a new beast. He will have no control, since fire is the element he hates the most.

He burned many houses. The witches took some time to understand what was going on, and that small time was enough for me to do my job. I simply shook the buildings with people in it and threw them away.