06| 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡

Vikranth POV:

Hello everyone, I'm Vikranth Asura. I know many of you have already figured out that I am Nikhil and Vedhanth in the past lives.

Across three lifetimes, I've been deeply obsessed with her. But each time, Abhi, Vihaan, and now Rudra, they always come in my way.

In the last life as Vedhanth, I sacrificed everything and became friends with Vihaan, but that wasn't me. I don't do sacrifices. That's why I was born again, to finally get what I've desired for lifetimes.

When Isha was burned in the fire, I was at that party with them. I was a family friend, so Isha invited me. But when I saw Rudra there again, I was so angry that he's never going to let me have my doll. So, I was the one who caused the fire, but I never thought that she would be the one who would die.

In the last moment, I deliberately threw a child inside so Rudra would save that kid, but the flames would increase, and he would die. But when I was doing it, she saw me and pushed Rudra outside, sacrificing herself for him. This is the truth nobody knows.

Every single time, she will be there, like his shadow, to save him. That's why I love her more. She will do anything for the man she loves. That's why I want to be in that place. I want to be loved by her.

After the fire incident, I was consumed with anger at myself and retreated into the forests. But one day, a white fairy godmother appeared in front of me.

She looked like a goddess. I asked, "Who are you?" She said, "I am Mother Love." She seemed furious, then she said, "You killed my child. As punishment, I am going to ensure she is reborn, and she will kill you with her own hands. Until then, you have to live alone."

I asked, "What if she loves me when she is reborn?" She laughed, saying, "Then I am giving you a chance. If she truly chooses to love you, then your curse will be broken. But if she doesn't choose you, she will be the end of you." And then she disappeared. That was one hell of an incident in my life.

Now, I am almost the same age as Rudra and Adi. One day, while living alone in the forest, I saw Rudra and Adi there. I was shocked at first to see them after a hundred years. I followed them and saw them getting trained with various powers.

When I saw Rudra's power and Adi's strength, I felt like I'm no match for them. So, I returned to my place in the forest and started planning ways to win her over.

After some ten years, I heard there was a war between witches and humans, so I went back to the land. I found out that Rudra had destroyed most of the witches and saved humans, becoming a god to everybody.

He will always be a king, no matter which lifetime, right? And I will always be a villain, no matter how hard I try.

But this time, I am not letting that happen. I will snatch my doll away from him and make him feel the pain of rejection.

I tried to find witches that were still alive, and to my relief, I met some old powerful witches who taught me everything they knew. Casting spells and changing into any form I wish are my special talents.

Soon, I formed an alliance with a group of witches and made a deal: I would help them win over Rudra, and they would help me get my doll back. Together, we trained every day, and I built the strongest pack of witches.

But years passed, and she was not reborn yet. I lost hope and retreated back into the forests. Then, one night, while sitting alone, I heard a cry – the cry of a small newborn baby.

At first, I didn't understand why I was hearing this, but later I realized that nature was giving me a sign: my doll was back. Finally, after all these years, she had returned.

"Now it is time to take action." I said to my pack, and they cheered happily. When I went to watch her, I saw Rudra there with her, and she was smiling happily at him. Rudra, Rudra, Rudra! Why does he always come in my way? I didn't want to make the same mistake again, so I stayed calm.

I waited for the right chance, and it came in the form of a meeting. Rudra was far away from her, so I took the chance to approach her near her school. But when I was about to meet her, Adi was there.

Damn! I know his strength, and even if we were in hundreds, he would single-handedly throw us away. I needed to think of something.

That's when I cast a spell around the palace to prevent anyone from leaving. Since Rudra wasn't there, the magic worked easily. Finally, I had a chance to see her. But her own brother died in front of her.

Shit, fate played a nice game here. I didn't want to disturb her more, so instead, I went to the place where Rudra had a meeting and warned him about my presence. The reaction on his face was worth the risk.

After that day, when I went back to see her, she was not there in her house. So, I tracked her down and found out that she was in Rudra's palace.

I couldn't even do anything when she was in there because when the Great Lord Rudransh is inside, not even air enters inside the palace without his permission.

In this entire world, no matter where my doll hides, I can easily track her down and get her back. But when she is around him, not even a fly will fall on her without his knowledge. He is her shield.

So, I waited for them to come out. Finally, a fellow witch said he saw them in the forest. I took the fastest route possible and saw her standing there with Adi, laughing. Oh, she is just as beautiful as I remembered.

At least once in my life, I have to know how her lips taste. I bet they will be soft and sweet, right? Oh, I am getting horny now!

I threw smoke bombs everywhere and made my way to her. But I felt a very strong, powerful aura around her, which pushed me back. I heightened my vision to see what was stopping me and saw that she had a spell cast around her. Well done, Rudra, but sorry, I am the master of spells.

I closed my eyes and prayed for a bit, and the cast fell off. I back hugged her, though she protested so hard. She still is a kid, so she doesn't have that power. Damn, the same citrus chocolate smell. Her scent from the first life is still the same.

I whispered near her ear, "It is good to have you back, doll. I just wanted to see how you are doing. I am going to go now, but you will be with me again soon." With that, I signaled everyone to get back because I knew Rudra would be here any time.

And if he comes, we are no match for him. To beat him, our strength is never enough. We need to plan smart and act accordingly.

After this mini-visit, I returned to my pack. I was staring at the stars when suddenly a group of people ran towards me, shouting,

"Asura, Lord Rudransh is here."

Well, we're screwed up.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Will see you all soon with another update, Until then have a good day.

Love you all.