20| 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡

Vikranth POV:

After Rudra beat the hell out of me, the remaining witches took me to the head witches, where they cast healing spells around me to heal my wounds faster, and to my surprise, I did heal a lot faster than I thought I would.

After some days of rest, I went to see how Doll was doing. She grew up super fast, didn't she? She's now just like Adhya physically.

I saw two guys around her in school and observed that one guy follows her until the palace, and the other guy goes the other way.

So, I told two witches to find out about the boy who followed her into the palace, and I followed the other guy. I tried to possess his soul, but he's stronger than I thought.

I took him to my pack house and made the fellow witches beat him until he told me something about Isha. The only thing he said was his name, which is Veer.

After a lot of beating, he said, "You may have me at your mercy now, but mark my words, Rudra uncle will stop at nothing to save her. He'll set the world on fire before he lets you harm her. And when he does, you'll wish you had never crossed paths with us."

This guy is so loyal to his friend and also a big fan of Rudra, isn't he? I snickered.

This poor boy is going to suffer a lot now because he left me with no choice. I hid him in the pack house and changed myself into him. One of my biggest powers is I can change into any human form.

I did go to school in his form. I found out that he and Doll have a play coming up, which means now I can play that with her. I forced her to add a kiss scene in that. I have been waiting for two lifetimes to taste her lips at least once, and it is finally going to happen.

In practice, whenever we came to that final kiss scene, she used to say, "We will do it on stage. We don't need to practice that."

I also didn't say anything because I didn't want them to suspect me. By now, I know that Aarush is already suspicious about me. And I can tell that this guy Aarush is nothing less. I can sense his powerful aura around him, just like Rudra and Adi.

And he keeps calling Doll "mumma." I wonder why..? Is he adopted by Rudra and Doll? The witches I sent are useless because they didn't find anything unusual about him. They said he is just living together with them.

The goddess of love said that if I can make Doll fall in love with me, she will give me a chance to live happily with my Doll. But if she chooses Rudra, then I will have to face death by Doll, which I will not let happen because I have to make her mine at any cost.

Also, she seems to like this Veer, and if I try to act nice just like I am doing now, maybe she will fall for me.

Finally, the act day came, and I was so eager to finish the play until the climax. Just as we planned, everything went smoothly. I saw Rudra and Adi sitting in the audience.

I could see the jealousy in Rudra's face, which somehow gave me a weird happiness. These many lifetimes, I was in his position. Watching her with him was one hell was for me. Now I can finally get to payback.

When it was finally the kiss scene, she leaned in, and I did the same. But suddenly, my mind felt blank, and after a second, I saw nobody on stage.

It was as if someone controlled the time and took her away. Everyone clapped, but I was searching for her in the audience. I didn't find her, and Rudra was also missing, which means he was the one who took her away from me, isn't it?

But as far as I know, he doesn't have any power related to time. Then how did he do it? Aarush came to me, shouting about how good I was at acting. Little did he know that I have not only been acting in this play but in real life as well.