21| 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐚

Ishitha POV:

After training with Guruji for another half a year, I almost lost hope. Now, I am sitting alone on a hilltop near my training place, more than heartbroken for not being able to see Ansh for this long.

I always had Ansh by my side since I was a kid. I sighed for the nth time, not liking this separation one bit. I closed my eyes and prayed, "Mother Love, can I talk to you for a second?"

I opened one eye to see if she appeared, but no, nobody appeared. I slapped my head, thinking how foolish I was, and got up to leave.

But then I heard, "Isha, I am here, child." I turned my head back in shock, not believing she really came, but she did. She really did.

I asked, stuttering, "Mother Love... you came?" She smiled, saying, "Of course, Isha. Whenever my child calls, this mother will be there within seconds, because nothing in this world is more important to a mother than her child."

At her words, tears welled up in my eyes. Even Ansh would show up in front of me within a second when I called him.

She said, "I know all of this is hurting you a lot, child, but you know love often comes with a price. Sometimes you have to pay the price by embracing a lifetime of pain."

Tears rolled down my eyes as I asked, "When can I go home?" She said, "That is all dependent on you, Isha. I can only tell you one thing: when you focus on something, do it with your heart, not with your mind."

She patted my head and said, "I think you know what to do, child." I nodded as she gave me a featherlight kiss on my forehead and disappeared.

I ran to my practice place and thought about everything Guruji said. I concentrated this time with my heart, as Mother Love said, with only one picture in my mind: Ansh.

Slowly, I could feel the shift in the ground beneath me, and soon I saw myself in a war ground where there was blood everywhere.

In the distance, I saw Ansh fighting with Vikranth, and from what I saw, Vikranth had the upper hand. 'What the hell is happening here?' I closed my eyes and opened them again, and I was back at my training ground.

I panicked.

If there is a war going on, it clearly is not in our favor. I need to do something. My mind was not working, but I knew who had the solution to this. I took my truck, which Aan gave me for traveling, and drove to the mansion.

As it was late in the evening, I saw everyone in the family sitting around, chatting, and having fun. I searched through the crowd and spotted Aan and Anvi in the garden.

I went to them and said, "I think I mastered the power, Aan." Both Anvi and Aan turned to me with their mouths wide open, then soon hugged me, saying, "Congratulations, Isha, you can finally go home."

My eyes filled with tears as I recalled Ansh getting hit by Vikranth. No, this is not the time to cry, I said to myself as I wiped my tears and said, "I saw the future, Anvi, and trust me, it is not good. That is why I came back for your help. I couldn't think of a better person to go to since you are the only one who can give me a perfect idea."

Saanvi made me sit on the couch and said, "First, you have to calm down, Isha." I took a deep breath in and breathed out. She said, "Okay, now tell me what you saw."

I explained to them about the war and what I saw. Anvi rubbed my hands and smirked. Aan said, "Oh, that evil smile is dangerous. What are you planning, Vie?"

I turned to Anvi, giving my best doe eyes. She said, "I think it's time we met the first couple, Aan." I tilted my head in confusion, then it clicked.

"Oh, right. We are failing in the war because we don't have enough army. So, if I gather everyone, then it will be easy for Ansh." I squealed, clapping my hands and said, "You both can hold my hand. I will take you both to the place where it all started."