27| 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐚

Dear Readers,

First of all, I am so sorry for not updating this book for so many days. As you all know, I have been too busy with all my semester work and the new ongoing book! To be honest, I lost interest in this book. I mean, I did complete almost everything I planned for this book, so all that's left is giving it a perfect end. I don't know if I will be able to give it the perfect ending or not, but I will try my best.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Happy Reading!

Isha's POV:

The night came soon, and we were all laughing and chatting around. I just loved being in everybody's presence.

Anvi, Aadhya, and I had been talking about everything and nothing for hours now, and to be honest, we all became so close. After all, we are the same soul.

I noticed Ansh missing for the past hour, along with Aan, Maan, Rahul, Rohan bhaiyya, and Adi bhaiyya. I shrugged it off, thinking they were inside the house. I called out Aarush, asking "fluffy, can you come here for a sec?"

He sat beside me, asking, "Yes, mommy, do you need something?"

I asked, "Where is your dad?"

He stuttered, "Well, he—he—"

Rishi cut in, saying, "Oh, they all went to get ice cream for us, didi."

"Oh, okay," I said, smiling at the mention of ice cream.

Anvi said, "Can you come with me for a second, Isha?"

"Sure," I replied, following her. She took me far into the garden. I was about to ask where she was taking me when the sound of a guitar cut me off.

Suddenly, the whole place dimmed without any light, and after a second, all the party lights switched on. There I saw Ansh standing with a guitar, singing my favorite song. My heart was almost about to explode.

As I walked further, I saw all my photos since childhood, the ones I spent with Adi bhaiyya, fluffy, and Ansh. My eyes welled up.

Ansh said, "Come here, rabbit."

Am I the only girl who melts when their lover says "come here" like it's so simple, innocent, yet so demanding and possessive? OMG.

I walked to him as he held both my hands in his, looking right into my soul. I melted in his brown orbs as well.

He said, "For centuries, I've wandered this earth, waiting for the day when I would find you again, rabbit. Two lifetimes ago, we promised each other forever, and I've kept that promise in my heart every single day since. Watching over you, being beside you, has been the greatest blessing, but it's time I hold you close for real, Isha."

"Your smile has been my beacon, your laughter my salvation, and your presence my peace. In every life, I have loved you, and in this one, I want to make you mine again. We've faced time and fate, but now I can't wait any longer, rabbit."

"Will you marry me and make this life, and every life after, the most beautiful story ever told? Are you willing to be Ishitha Rudransh Raisa officially?"

Oh my god, oh my god. I looked around to see everyone present, looking at us with heart eyes. Maan and Aadhya were hugging each other while crying, and so were Anvi and Aan, who gave me a small thumbs up, still crying. I turned to Ansh and nodded, saying, "Yes, Ansh, I would love to be yours officially."

He placed the ring onto my finger and hugged me tightly. I melted into his arms. Soon, everyone came hugging us, saying congratulations.

Fluffy came and hugged me tight, saying, "After two lifetimes, I can finally see your wedding with my own eyes, Mumma. I am so happy!"