10| 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚

After some years- (Isha-12)

Rudransh POV:

The years passed by so soon, and my little Rabbit is now growing up so fast. I mean, in the blink of an eye, she is taller, her hair length increased, and her body is changing a lot. Also, please note this she is becoming more and more impossible to handle.

I long back said she is more like Adhya, but oh dear lord, she is not only like Adhya or Saanvi, but she is a mix of them. She is cute to everybody, but she becomes that fierce lion in front of me.

Let me tell you an example the day before yesterday, we went for shopping because her clothes have become too short for her.

We went to the mall, and I saw a beautiful store there, so I took her there. She said, "I can't believe you're dragging me to this boring store, Ansh."

Like seriously, that store has very nice kurtis for girls. So, I said, "It's not boring, Rabbit, it's called having good taste."

She snorted while looking around the store, saying, "More like your taste, Ansh, which is outdated, by the way."

See, this is how she's been getting on my nerves lately. I said, "I'd rather have outdated taste than no taste at all."

She completely turned to me and said, "Oh please, you're just saying that because you're too scared to admit I have better style than you."

Let me tell you about her style- she wears those torn jeans and crop tops everywhere. Every Wednesday, she can wear a colored dress in school, and she wears t-shirts and skinny jeans. I know that this is the trend these days, but that Veer guy is always around her in school.

Also, every day before sleeping, she tells me all those stories that happened in school, and trust me, ninety percent of them are about that Veer and Fluffy. Argh, so annoying! It's good that she has a nice friend, but he's off-limits for me.

So, I just left the store, with her following me. I said, "Better style? In your dreams, little miss fashion disaster. Also, I'm leaving. Buy whatever you want."

With that, I teleported back to the palace that day. Oh, don't worry, I sent Fluffy and Adi to accompany her because I didn't know what witches are planning yet so I need to keep her safe all the time.

I got news that Vikranth is healing well. If he gets better soon, there will be war for sure. And I'm also sure that I can't handle that alone. I need some backup. But who will be the backup? My head hurts every time I think about this.

Today since it's a weekday, she's been in school all day, and I miss her so badly, so I was waiting near the main door for her to come.

Yes, she's been going and coming with Fluffy these days. She said, "I am not a kid anymore, Ansh, so I can go by myself."

And I cannot win in any argument with her, so I just let them go. Since Fluffy is with her, I'm not that worried. I saw the gate opening, so I went back into the living room and sat there, checking some files.

Adi came into the living room and laughed, saying, "Deva, what are you doing?"

I said, "What does it look like? I am working."

He came around the sofa, took the file in my hand, and said, "Oh really? Are you doing your work by catching this file upside down?"

He got me there. Before I could say something, Isha came running inside, screaming, "Ansh!"

I stood up, saying, "Yes, angel?"

She ran and jumped on me. I caught her with both my hands and fumbled a bit, but over the years, I got used to her jumping on me.