22| 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

Aarush POV:

It's been some hours since Vikranth ran away. Dad was right, the look on his scared face was worth our appearance, especially when he saw me shifting. He took a few steps back, clearly fearing me.

I laughed, recalling that incident while everyone in the living room stared at me. I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, saying, "Sorry, continue."

Everyone in the room was seriously discussing the counterattack. I bet Vikranth will be dead for sure because everyone here seemed furious.

"Aarush, are you even listening to me?" I heard Dad shout. I quickly snapped my head at him, looking like a lost puppy.

Mom and Adhya mom hugged me from both sides and glared at Dad as Mom said, "Ansh, don't you dare shout at my baby." I internally smirked but didn't show it on my face because I knew Dad would kill me later.

He just sighed, saying, "Look, the plan is ready, and I want you to be with me in the entire war. Is that okay?" I nodded furiously, saying, "Okay, Dad."

Rahul then said, "Okay, since everything is decided, how about we all just relax for tonight?" Everyone agreed, and Dad went out to make arrangements.

I caught Adi Mamu's hand, and he looked at me, asking, "What?" I asked sheepishly, "Can I know what the war plan is? I didn't hear." He shook his head and smacked mine, sitting beside me.

He said, "Your dad got information that Vikranth has an army of more than twenty-five thousand witches." My eyes widened at that count.

He continued, "So we planned that tomorrow early morning we will divide into teams and attack all of them at once from different directions."

Smart, I thought as he said, "You and your dad will be leading the front main team. While you distract the main warriors there, I, Rahul, Sid, Rohan, Akkash, and Anandh will attack the remaining people from the south. Abhi will lead the west, and Vihaan will lead the east." I nodded, taking in the information.

I asked, "So how many people are there in our army, Mamu?" He sighed, saying, "Apparently, less than ten thousand."

Ten versus twenty-five? Oh this is going to be a tough one.

I said more confidently, "No problem, Mamu. I can destroy most of them." He scoffed, ruffling my hair, "You are such a braggart, Fluffy. But don't worry, you will shut up once you face Rudra Chachu."

Wait, what? Who?? Looking at my widened eyes, he chuckled, saying, "Looks like you didn't listen to this important part as well. Air told your dad that Vikranth used some of his magic powers and aligned his forces from previous lives as well. So now, Rudra Chachu and Nikhil from the first life, and Ved before changing from the second life, are on his side."

"Oh, this so feels like a true war to me," I said.

"This war is no longer just for your mom and dad, Aarush," Adi Mamu said. "It is for dharma, and Vikranth should pay for his karma."

I nodded, knowing the severity of the situation. Tomorrow it will either be a win-or-die situation. I sighed heavily, running to Mom because only she could calm my mind now.

***

It was already evening, and all of us had gathered in the garden. To be honest, this palace was now filled with people everywhere, and the fun part is everyone here are my family.

I was so happy seeing everyone here together, but I could feel the tension in the air. Maybe after we win this war, they will all loosen up a bit.

I scanned the whole place and saw a barbecue machine in one corner and a spot full of drinks in another. Cushions were spread out in the center, creating a cozy atmosphere.

The atmosphere was also very lovely; I guess my dad was finally allowing us to have nice weather because, in the last 48 hours, all this world saw was thunders, heavy rainfalls, and flooding in some places. I felt bad for the humans because, poor them, they don't even know what is going on in this palace. They all are thinking that their king was just taking a few months off to rest.

I sat on a single couch and noticed my three dad's sitting on cushion, staring at something. Following their gaze, I saw all of my mom's sitting together and was laughing about something. A small smile crept onto my face. No matter what, my dad's are so whipped for their women.

Aren't they the cutest? According to me, the reason my mom's never fell for other men was because my dad's never gave them a chance to. They treated my mom's like they were the only thing in this world that could keep them alive.

To be exact, my mom's were like oxygen for my dad's. Without them, they couldn't live for even a second.

My dad's had this quality where it was okay to murder people, but it was never okay to disrespect their wife. They would never tolerate anyone disrespecting their women. They treated them like queens, and my mom's were no less.

They always treated my dad's like kings. They were truly made for each other in every way, and I think that's why Mother Love chose to never separate them in any lifetime.

I am also happy that she allowed me to be their first kid in every lifetime. Well, my mom can't be without me, which is a secondary thing, though. Hehe.

Seeing everyone so close and united, I felt a surge of determination and love. This is what we are fighting for – our family, our bond, our love. The war tomorrow will be tough, but with all of us together, there's nothing we can't achieve.

"What are you staring at, Dad?" I asked as the three of them turned to me. Aan smiled and said, "Your mom's are so beautiful, aren't they?"

I smiled as all of them locked their eyes on my mom's again. Mom noticed them and teased, "Will you three stare at us like this forever and ever?"

Dad smiled warmly and replied, "If forever means spending every moment admiring the love of my life, then yes, I'll stare forever."

Rahul laughed and sat beside them, saying softly, "You all are hopeless romantics."

Maan chuckled, adding, "Hopelessly in love, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

The way they spoke about my moms with such affection made my heart flutter. There was a warmth in their words that will make you believe in true love, and watching them, I couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness and contentment.

Later that day, we all went to our rooms, agreeing to meet again early in the morning. As I lay in my bed, I felt a presence in my room.

Looking around, I saw a fairy woman who looked ethereal, glowing with her own light. I felt an urge to bow to her, which I did. She smiled gently and said, "Rise, child. I am Goddess of Love."

My grandmother? I whispered feeling a mix of awe and reverence. "I'm honored to meet you, Mother. What brings you here?"

Before she could respond, I blurted out, "Oh, probably because of tomorrow's war, right?"

She nodded smiling a bit, saying, "Brace for the worst, child, but don't blame yourself too much. The war was destined to happen."

I shivered at her words. She continued, "If you wish, I can give you a power."

I looked at her with hope and excitement in my eyes. She said, "From today onwards until the war ends, you will have divine vision. You will be able to read the innermost thoughts of each soldier and observe every event in the war. And when you think you are on the loosing side, just think about me, and I shall come down and see what I can do."

I nodded happily, saying, "Thank you, Mother."

She smiled warmly and said, "Oh, please call me Granny." With that, she disappeared, but soon I heard her voice again, saying, "You cannot tell anyone about this, child."

I kept nodding as if she was still in front of me, feeling a sense of responsibility and hope mixed with the gravity of what lay ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------

I see many people wanted Maan or Aan POV, I tried to write but it is just not suiting so for next 2-3 chapters it will be in my POV.

But I promise that I will give you Maan and Aan's POV soon!