25| 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

Aarush POV:

She shouted, "I AM ISHITHA RUDRANSH RAISA."

I wanted to scream that 'Everyone my mother is here,' but I kept quiet because I didn't want to disturb her.

Her eyes were glowing in purple, a color I had never seen in anyone before. I saw my dad looking at me, and I mindlinked him, "Dad, did you see her eyes?"

He replied, "I did. According to Guruji, when she has fully mastered her powers, her eye color will change. I guess that's what happened now."

Woah, cool I thought. I looked at the others, who were now proudly watching my mother. I turned my gaze to Vikranth and saw that he was folding his hands backwards to prevent others from seeing that he was shivering.

I smirked as I mindlinked everyone, "Now that Mom is here, all our powers will increase. Try your best to come out of the ropes."

I tried my best to break free from Vikranth's spell. My dad was the first to remove the spell; of course, he is the most powerful after my mother.

All of the witches and Vikranth were busy fighting with my mother, so my dad helped all of us slowly without others noticing.

Once everyone was free, I looked into Vikranth's mind to know his thoughts. "I need to kill her family members first," was what he thought.

My body froze. I immediately whispered, "Dad, can I mindlink Mom as well?"

He nodded, so I concentrated on her voice and easily caught it. I mindlinked her separately, "Mom, he is trying to attack us first. Do something."

She looked right at me and suddenly I saw no one moving. I looked around and saw even water droplets stopped in mid-air. My eyes widened when I saw even Dad was frozen in his place.

I always thought Dad could resist her powers. I sighed, realising my mother had now mastered all her powers, which made even my dad freeze.

I ran to her, and she hugged me tight, asking, "Are you okay, kiddo?"

"I am totally fine, Mom, but I need to tell you something," I said.

She replied, "I can't hold them for too much time, Fluffy. Tell me what it is."

I told her about the powers Mother Love gave me and what I heard in Vikranth's mind. She nodded and said, "You and your dad take care of things here for a few moments, kiddo. I will send everyone back to their time and come back. Is that okay?"

I nodded, saying, "Don't worry, Mom."

She smiled, gave Dad a kiss, and then unfroze everyone. I was ready in my position. As one of the witches attacked me, I counterattacked quickly.

I told my dad what was going on, and he took charge immediately while I saw my mom slowly disappearing with everyone.

Adi Mamu was now fighting with Rudra Chachu, while Ved was fighting with Nikhil. It was cool that he was fighting with himself. But my mom came back and took him with her as well.

I looked around but didn't find Vikranth. Oh no, this is bad. He is planning something, isn't he?

I looked for him through the war zone and saw him talking to an old man at the corner of the east zone. I heard him saying, "There is no way I can survive, Guruji. Isha is the death of me."

The old man whispered something in his ear. I used my power to look into that old man's mind, but I couldn't read anything. Shit, this is bad!

I ran back to my dad but saw Mom there too.

Before I could explain what was happening, my mom unleashed a massive fire, engulfing almost everyone in its path, including Rudra Chachu and Nikhil.

Only Vikranth remained.

I rushed to my mom and hugged her tightly. She kissed my forehead and whispered, "It's okay, kiddo. Everyone is safe. Did you see Vikranth?"

I nodded and was about to tell her but I saw Vikranth coming out and smirking.

I read his mind: 'When she uses her powers on me, I'm definitely going to die. So why not use that same power and kill everyone here as well?' Panic set in me. What does he mean by that?

Suddenly it hit me that If mom used fire, Vikranth would create spells to make the fire follow us as well. Both mom and dad would burn again.

NO, that couldn't happen. I won't let that happen!

My eyes widened in horror as I saw mom already starting a huge fire. "STOP!" I tried to stop her, but everything happened too fast. My mom and dad had already sent a massive fireball towards Vikranth.

Think, Aarush, think! Arghhh, what do I do? Yes, I can shift into any form, right?

I shifted into a wandering albatross, the bird with the largest wingspan—3.5 meters.

I heard mother love's voice in my mind, "CHILD, THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU TAKE THIS ACTION."

"Sorry, Granny, I don't have much time. I need to save my parents, no matter what happens." With that, I gathered my mom, dad, and Adi Mamu under my wings and held them close.

I felt the entire war zone burning around us. Even my whole body was burning, I could even hear Vikranth's painful screams. I smiled with satisfaction—he is dead, and my parents are safe.

Which means we won this war! WE WON EVERYONE!!!

After some time, the fire died down, and I felt raindrops falling. Slowly, I removed my wings from around my family and collapsed to the ground, I could feel that I am almost burned alive.

I could feel my life slipping away. I turned back into my human form. My mom was crying uncontrollably, so was my dad and Adi Mamu.

I smiled weakly, "I'm glad you're safe, Mom. I'll meet you in the next lifetime, don't worry."

"NO, AARUSH, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US!" my mom shouted.

"Sorry, Mom," I said, my voice fading.

My eyelids grew heavy, and breathing became difficult. Finally, I closed my eyes.

Peace for the fallen.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but this Author is currently busy sobbing in the corner!

DO.NOT.DISTURB.MY.SOBBING! MY.BABY.JUST.DIED!!!

what the hell did I just do?? oh man, I am sorry that this is a small chapter but I couldn't write anymore since this character JUST DIED infront of me and I didn't do anything!!! Shame on me!