Chapter 14

hey guys!!! sorry for being late and leaving you guys on a cliff hanger, but I'm here and ready to write this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed the book so far!! Anyway I've spoken to much, enjoy the chapter!!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jake's p.o.v.

I was walking to science with my two best friends aka my beta and third-in-command. Brandon my beta turned to and said, " Dude, did you see the new girl, she is smokin'. " I growled but low enough to make sure the humans don't hear. He better not think of my mate that way. My wolf growled in my head at the thought of another male thinking of her that way.

'SHE'S OURS' my wolf growled.

I completely agree with him. I spoke to Brandon and Ryan in mind link. 'She's mine' Brandon and Ryan held there hands up. Ryan spoke up," Hey I have a girlfriend and I love her, i'm not a threat." He then went closer and whispered. " But i don't know about Brandon though." And then he started to whistle like nothing happened. Brandon scoffed and hit Ryan on the arm. Ryan grunted. I laughed these two are crazy.

Brandon then said, " Don't worry bro, I have my eyes on another girl." he then did the same thing Ryan did and came closer and whispered, " congrats on finding your mate though." I smiled and then they smiled. But I can't help but, think can I ignore her long enough to keep her safe?

We walked into Science and I saw her sitting next to a girl. How can I ignore her if she's in all my classes? Anyway we walked to the tables and Brandon sat next to me while Ryan sat in front of us with him facing towards us. Ryan then said," So when are you gonna make a move on your mate over there."

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. " I'm not sure if it's safe to make a move on her because of the things happening in other packs about missing mates going on." I much as I want to be with her, I have to make sure things are safe enough for us to be together.

I don't think I can resist the mate bond and ignore her for long. It's driving me crazy. Brandon put a hand over my shoulder, " Don't worry man, if the rouges try to go into our territory just know we're here for you and will fight for our pack."

Ryan then joined in," And plus we will make sure she's safe Jake don't worry." I smiled i'm lucky to have friends like them. " Thanks guys, means a lot." I turned my head to see Amelia and I frowned I hope she doesn't hurt when I ignore her around school. I sighed this is going to be hard.

***

Class ended and I saw Amelia leave. I know she has free period because she has all the same schedule as mine. I guess we were really meant to meant each other and I thank the fates because she is perfect. I turned to Brandon and Ryan. " Shoot guys, I'll catch up with you guys at lunch." They nodded and left. I smelled my mates scent and followed it.

The trail led up to the library, I guess she 's in there. I opened the door and continued to follow the scent until I saw her. I hid behind a shelf and sneaked a peak at her. She is so beautiful. I know I sound like a pedophile, but i swear i'm not. She was looking around the shelfs looking at books.

I wished there was no problems in the pack right now, so that I could be with her. I sighed which i've been doing a lot lately. I guess I should go now. I turned to look back at her one more time before exiting the library.

***

It was lunch and I was sitting on the table with my friends. I looked around the cafeteria until my eyes landed on Amelia. She was sitting with a group of friends which included Ryan's mate Jasmine. They've been dating for a while already. Which I longed to be with mine. I returned back to friends conversation and that continued til' lunch ended.