Chappy 2

Here's chappy 2

________________________

***

The next morning

"BOOM" I woke up freakin scared just because of a loud sound. I checked my phone and saw it was 7:38 ,well that's kind of early. I checked my Facebook,my tumblr, and all that wack,then went to get washed up. My bathroom is aqua blue with a white sink and glass shower, for me that's weird okay. I stripped and washed up,but while I did that I started to sing."HE'S IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER"and that continued till I finished.

After I changed into black skinny jeans (which sometimes give me hell to put on)and a black and white sweater. I brushed my hair and let it air dry.I went to the mirror and said," First day of California."

I went downstairs to see my mom make her famous "pancakes" dad reading his newspaper,and lastly my brother stuffing his face with food. Sometimes I wonder how he isn't fat. "Good morning family." They all yelled back together,"Good morning." My family is weird just like me.

I loaded my plate with pancakes and syrup. Yumm I love syrup. I'm not fat or anything,but you know it's pancakes who hates it? While I eat my delicious food my mum says,"Both of you are starting school tomorrow."

I groaned,"I don't like it when they make us introduce ourselves." Mom said,"Well get over it, both of you are going to attend jaguars high. It's only a 20 minute walk from here so we don't need to drop you there." I sigh. School is going to be long tomorrow.

After my food eating, I run to my room,jump on my bed and thought what should I do today. I thought of how school was going to be tomorrow, people always gossip about the "new kid". I decided to just ignore it and buy some things for my room. I have a license, but no car how sad is that?

Any ways I went downstairs and asked my mum," Mum could I use the car to but stuff for my room?" "Sure,but you have to bring your brother and be home early for dinner." I looked at the time and saw it was one, dinner started at 6:30. " Okay thanks mom." I smiled. She said," No problem dear now call you brother." "Right" okay now I have to call my brother.

" Noah, mom said you have to come with me buy stuff for my room." " Yess can I buy stuff too",he said. He looked like he was a fat kid at a candy shop,basically he looked to happy to buy stuff. "Sure we just have to be home for dinner." Alright"

I told him he only got five minutes to change. His eyes got so big and he ran so fast to his room. I grinned and yelled "I'll be in the car." I grabbed the keys and went to the garage to the beauty 2013 camery. I wish it was mine ,but no it's my moms insert sad face. After 7mins Noah comes in the car wearing jeans and a blue Hurley shirt.

"Why'd you dress so nicely",I
asked.

" You have to dress to impress unlike you."I look down to my sweater and pout at my bro."It's not that bad."

"Whatever you say",he says sarcastically.

"Shut up No." I pulled of the drive way and went to my destination target.

***

________________________

Okay, it's a little longer than the first chap. ,but it's better than nothing.please comment any corrections you want to say It would really help. any who follow me "thee_angeline" thank you