Chapter 4

Here you go a fresh start

***

Recap:

He yelled,"It's alright."

I blushed and at that time my brother called.Perfect.

***

"Hello"my face was still red.

"Lia where are you I'm already at the register."Oh sh*t, I forgot.

"Uhh yeah don't worry I'm going there now." Man that guy made me forget about my brother. He was so strange, like when he touched me I got tingles and it felt like I just wanted him all to myself. Woah there, I need to calm down. Okay back to my brother.

"Okay,where are you now?"

"I'm at the pillows Noah I'm going there now."Mann hopefully I'll forget about that guy.

"Okay bye Lia"

"Bye"After that was said I hung up and went to where the registers are.

***

(Okay who ever guessed it was him you're correct)

Jake's p.o.v.

I was driving on the road going to target because I needed pillows for my room. My pillows were getting flat.

I got out the car and smelled something really good, it smelled like vanilla strawberrys. Oh forgot to mention I'm a werewolf so we can smell really good.

I decide to ignore the smell and continue walking,but for some reason my wolf was jumping for joy and I had no idea why. I then walked to the pillow section.

***

As I was walking towards there the scent got even stronger, but again I ignored it. I wasn't looking in front of me until I felt a small body hit mine.

I mentally shivered at the feeling of the tingles that erupted from my body. I looked down to see the girl staring at me. I noticed her eyes are green and she is at least a foot shorter than me how cute. We stared for a while as she opened her mouth like a fish showing the moisture inside her mouth.

It made me want to kiss her wait! what I'm I thinking I don't even know her. Okay clam down jake talk.

"Are you okay?"I said

She said,"Umm yeah I'm okay,uhh I'm sorry." with that she ran with one last look at me.

I yelled,"its alright."

My wolf was saying something,but i was not concentrating on what he was saying I was thinking of that girl.

After a while I decide to listen to what my wolf was saying.

"MATE!MATE GET HER GET HER SHES OURS!! MARK HER!!"

Oh sh*t that girl was my mate and I didn't even know it.Boy I'm i stupid.

________________________________________________

I decided to let you know what happened on jakes terms so yeah of you guys don't like this new plot feel free to tell me about it

And sorry it's short and that I haven't updated in a while

Don't forget to
vote ,
comment,
follow

-Ange