Chapter 9

Hi I'm here feel free to message me!
*****************^***********^*************^*****

Amelia's p.o.v.

***

-in the car-

We were almost home like 4 minutes away when the song selfie started playing. I looked at Noah and started copying what the girl says.

*When Jason was at the table

I kept on seeing him look at me when he was with that other girl*

Right after I said that I looked at my brother and saw he was grinning with me. What happened next was we both started copying what the girl said like the weirdos we are.

(I only put the first part)

*Do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous?

Because he was totally texting me all night last night

and I don't know if it's a booty call or not

Sooo... like what do you think?

Did-Did you think that girl was pretty?

How did that girl even get in here?

Did you see her?

She's so short and that dress is so tacky

Who wears cheetah?

It's not even summer, why does the DJ keep on playing Summertime Sadness?

After we go to the bathroom, can we go smoke a cigarette?

I really need one

But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE*

When the song was over we got onto the driveway. By the way I don't have a car,  I'm using my moms car while she rides with my dad. I really want her car though.

I off the car and grabbed my bag from the backseat. I got out of the car to see my brother waiting for me to open the door since I have the keys. He looked at me and said,"Hurry up Mia, I need to pee."

Do you ever get that feeling when you're at your door and you need to pee? Well that's what Noah is experiencing right now. I laughed. " Goshh, okay then an keep still you look like you got hit where the sun does not shine." He was jumping around and making funny faces.

I opened the door and then suddenly BOOM I'm on the floor. "Ouch" I looked up and saw Noah bolting upstairs. OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!! my brother just pushed me down to the floor just to into the house. That was new to me, that never happened before. The worse thing about me being pushed was I popped my back.

I got off the floor, grabbed my bag off the floor and dusted myself off. "NOAH!! YOU ARE SO GOING TO FEEL MY WRATH!!" I went upstairs and saw him get out of the restroom. He looked at me and laughed. "Sorry Amy, I really needed to pee. "

I glared into his pupils. "I will get you back Noah and when I do you'll never see it coming."
I was walking to my room while I was saying that ad when I went to look at him he looked scared. That's right be scared Noah be scared. I'll probably get him in his sleep. It'll be a surprise.

When I finally reached my room I dropped my bag on the side of my bed and went on my bed. I looked at my phone and saw it was 34%. I went to my nightstand and charged my phone. I went to my desk and went on my MacBook. I checked Facebook and saw I had I new message from my old friend Tyra from Canada it read,

Hey Amel, I miss you it's not the same here without you Mrs.Jack told me to tell you she said hi. Oh and I'm dating a new guy named Robert. Well I hope your having fun there and message me back soon love Ty :p