Chapter 7

Here you go!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Amelia's p.o.v.

***

*beep*beep*beep*beep*

"Ughhh, stupid alarm clock. " New day, new school, and new people. I hit the alarm clock and lied on the bed for maybe five seconds because I might fall asleep again.

I got off the bed and saw what time it was. 7:30. "OH MY GOD IM GOING TO BE LATE!!"
I ran to the bathroom, stripped my clothes, and turned on the water. Little did I know I forgot to wait for the water to warm up.

"Ahhhhh!! Cold, Cold ,Cold. "I was jumping around like a lunatic. After a while the water warmed and I went to shower. I did a quick wash because I'm already late.

Once I was done I got out of the shower, dried myself and put on clothes. My clothes consisted of black skinny jeans and a sesame st. shirt that said we run town.

I was driving to school so I can leave whenever. When I finished changing, I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:50. I left my hair to air dry and went to call my brother.

"Noah are you ready "I was passing his room with my bag on shoulder. He came out of his room wearing jeans and a O'neil shirt. He said," Yeah I'm ready let me get my bag first."

I replied,"Okay meet me in the car." I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad in the kitchen. I grabbed a sandwich my mom made and said," Bye mom bye dad love you. "

They both replied back," Bye sweetie love you." I went to the garage and opened my Camery. I on the car and listened to the radio it was playing my new favorite song Human by Christina Perrie. Soon I started singing along.

(I'm only going to put part of it sorry if the lyrics is wrong)

I can hold my breathe
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days if that's what you want
Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask
Give you all I am
I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

But I'm only human
And I plea when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head knives in my heart
You build me up then I fell apart
Cause I'm only human*

***

When I finish singing that part my brother came into the car. "You ready Noah?"

He looked at me and said," yeah but we might be late to school. "

" It's alright maybe they'll let us off the hook." I drove off to our new school which is Jaguars High(made this up)

***

When we entered the gates I parked my car near the doors and got out with my bag on my shoulders. "Let's go Noah."

"Okay."

We went through the doors and went to the office. There was a lady behind the desk who looked very nice and cozy. Noah and I walked up to her to ask about our schedule. I looked at her and said kindly," Hi I'm Amelia and this is my brother Noah we're new here."

The lady looked at both of us and replied," Oh you two are the new people, I'm Ms.Taylor the office worker, let me just get your guys schedule. " "Okay."

Ms.Taylor went to the computer and printed out our schedule for us. She walked back over to Noah and I, then handed over our schedules. "Here you go of you have any problems just come and tell us. "she smiled.

I then said "thank you" and we walked out of the office to see our schedule. I had math first with Mr. Ford. Science second with Mrs.Wilson. Free period. Lunch. English with Mr.Withrow. P.E. with Mrs.O'Conner. Art with Ms.Hamilton. Lastly, Human anatomy with Mr.Cruz.

When I was done my brother was already leaving. "Hey
Noah don't get in trouble."
He looked at me and smiled,"you know me to well sister. " I smiled and said," That's why we're related, now get to class. " He left and I went hunting for my class.

I found my math class, but I was already late. I knocked on the door and heard a come in.
I looked around and said,"sorry I'm late sir. "

I looked at him and he looked around his early thirties. He said," Explain why you are late. " Mann I wished he wouldn't ask.

"I'm new here and I was looking for this class. " I breathed, I hate attention.

"Okay why don't you take a seat next to Jake. "I nodded and looked to where he was pointing at and saw the guy from the store. I sat next to him and felt something that attracted me to him. I felt so awkward sitting next to him who wouldn't! I embarrassed myself in front of him. I felt him look at me so I looked back at him. Once I looked at him he looked away. Okay....
Can this day get any weirder.

***

After school was over I ran over to my car and opened it. Once inside I thought to myself, I have this Jake guy in EVERY single class. Ughhhh it was awkward in every class because I feel something between us. Which is very weird and I kind of have an attraction to him I don't know why but I just do.

After my little story my brother came into the car waving to some people. "So Noah popular already? "

He smiled at me and said, " No they're from my Chemistry class. "

"Whatever you say Noah, let's go home now. "After that we left the parking lot and drove home.

***

________________________

Hoped you guys liked it don't forget to vote comment share and follow
Byeeeeee
-Ange
P.s sorry it sucks