Sneak peak ch.12

Okay.. don't be mad guys, but what I did is unforgivable for not updating and keeping my promise. And I felt really bad, but you guys are so AMAZING!! we're almost at 1000 reads all thanks to you guys and hopefully I get this chapter fully finished for you to read so here's your sneak peak.

P.s. it's not that great.

________________________________________________________________________

Amelia's p.o.v.

I was walking to first period when I bumped into someone. I fell to the floor and dropped my binder. Ouch!

"Oh my god!! I am so so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. "

I looked up and saw a girl who was probably my grade. She had dirty blond hair, and brown eyes.

"It's okay, don't worry." I looked up at her and smiled. "It's really okay I wasn't looking either. " I went to pick up my binder and I few papers fell out.

"Ugh! man"

The girl squatted down next to me and helped me get my papers.

I looked at her and smiled,"Thanks." She smiled and handed me my papers. She held out her hand and said," I'm Audrey."

I put my hand in her hand and replied," I'm Amelia." We both got up and I dusted off my pants.

" Are you new here?"

"Umm yeah I just transferred here recently. "

She smiled. "Well I'll be your tour guide. Could I see your schedule?"

"Yeah let me just get it." I opened my binder and took my schedule out.

"Here you go."

She took the paper and studied it. "It looks like we have math, science, p.e., and lastly art. " She gave my paper back and said," We'll start our tour now."

I nodded my head and grabbed my schedule back.

"Okay let's go."

***

________________________________________________________________________

Okay there is my lame sneak peak. Since my story is taking to long to get to the point it may or maybe not the starting point to the whole story.

Anyway I'm still sorry for what I did. In every language I know.

ごめんなさい

Gomennasai Japanese

미안 해요

mian haeyo Korean

对不起

Duìbùqǐ. Chinese

Je suis désolé. French

I'm sorry English

If any thing is wrong please correct me.

Anyway byeeeee.