Chapter 12

Here you guys go!!! thanks for your support on the book means a lot. Also we hit 1400 reads!!! it really means a lot to me to think you guys took your time to read this anyway thanks again and I'll let you read. Also in the plot I changed it from project to being alone together whenever. But they still will do the project.

________________________________________________________________________

Amelia's p.o.v.

I was walking to first period when I bumped into someone. I fell to the floor and dropped my binder. Ouch!

"Oh my god!! I am so so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you. "

I looked up and saw a girl who was probably my grade. She had dirty blond hair, and brown eyes.

"It's okay, don't worry." I looked up at her and smiled. "It's really okay I wasn't looking either. " I went to pick up my binder and I few papers fell out.

"Ugh! man"

The girl squatted down next to me and helped me get my papers.

I looked at her and smiled,"Thanks." She smiled and handed me my papers. She held out her hand and said," I'm Audrey."

I put my hand in her hand and replied," I'm Amelia." We both got up and I dusted off my pants.

" Are you new here?"

"Umm yeah I just transferred here recently. "

She smiled. "Well, I'll be your tour guide. Could I see your schedule?"

"Yeah let me just get it." I opened my binder and took my schedule out.

"Here you go."

She took the paper and studied it. "It looks like we have math, science, p.e., and lastly art. " She gave my paper back and said," We'll start our tour now."

I nodded my head and grabbed my schedule back.

"Okay let's go."

***

" That's the cafeteria, that's the library, and that's the nurses office." Audrey looked back at me and said," And that's all you need to know. "

The places here are pretty easy to memorize. I smiled at her.

" Thanks, without you I would've been clueless to where everything was. I only knew where my classes were."

She waved her hands in front of her. "No problem, Let's walk to math now, the bell should be ringing. "

"Sure"

We turned around from where we were when we heard girls screaming. What the hell is everyone yelling about. When the crowd got nearer I saw it was three guys, and when I saw them clearly I found out it was Jake from State Farm haha jk it was just Jake.

He looked like he was looking for something. He turned my way and his eyes locked with mine. He just looked at me for a few seconds. We held eye contact for a few seconds when he broke it off and walked away.

Why do I feel so intrigued by him. Every time he's near I just want him to be near me. It's hard to describe it. When I met him at target he was all on talking to me, but when at school it's like I don't exist. I don't know why but it hurts my heart a little. Maybe I've gone crazy.

"What was that all about?" I turned around. I almost forgot I'm not alone.

"I have no idea. "

She just shrugged at me. "Anyway let's get to class."