Chapter 6 | loving

Nueva York Earth-541B
08/20/2023

but he loves me? No way THE Miguel O'hara loves me. I was shocked at his words too stunned to speak. But did I feel the same of course he was attractive and who wouldn't fall in love with a guy like him but I really had to think. Was I being delusional? Is this even real?

"Just don't mind what I said I'm not making any sense and-" Miguel express trying to desperately back track on what he had just said. Until he gets cut off by me I almost throw myself at him with how quick I jumped into his arms savoring it with a quick but passionate kiss.

"Miguel you don't know how much Ive been thinking about you. What you're saying it's okay for it to not make sense I'm still confused myself but I'm pretty sure we'll figure it out I know you will." I say full heartedly and truthfully.

This moment made me realize that those dreams were maybe signs of what I feel every time I would just see a bit of this man. It was all still confusing, but my inter thoughts are soon interrupted by Miguel pulling me back into the kiss. He seemed to have a sense of desperation like he could never let go of me for if he did I would disappear.

"Miguel~". I accidentally moaned as he forced his tongue in for entrance deepening the kiss, yes it was embarrassing but I was definitely living in the moment.

"Llevo tanto tiempo pensando en este momento" Miguel whispers into my ear making them tingle in the sensation of his voice that usually pissed me off now making me something very different. "Imaginando cómo confesaría mi amor, no pensé que lo haría en esta vida. After the dreams and after Lyla telling me something's I knew... I knew it had to be you, and I needed to do something about it. . . Yea that's what I wanted to say." Miguel express in a melodic tone hitting my ears like the notes of a violin. Almost bringing me to tears. This was the most beautiful confession I've had ever heard. Once again I was speechless.

But even through all of this we were still standing in some random place that I thought was a shortcut, we definitely needed to get out of here. Almost like Miguel read my mind he started clicking things on his watch followed by a portal immediately opening.

"Let's get out of here unless of course, you want to stay" Miguel says.

"Let's go then, then teach me how to use my watch" I said back. I didn't want something like this to happen again unless I got to kiss those perfectly crafted jui- NO! Would never want something like this to happen again.. great.

Spidey-headquarters
02/03/23 1:15pm

It has been a few weeks since Miguel and I had really talked. It wasn't for any particular reason I guess life just had its own unexpected plans especially for me. I've been training ever since the robbery and I've taken a few simple missions throughout that time helping to stop crime so I can get accustomed to that lifestyle, but other than training we haven't had the opportunity to talk as much as I would like definitely since our most recent convo. Ever since that day I wanted to clear so many things but the time hasn't came yet, and of course he is a very busy man as well.

But there has been a lot of positives from these few weeks. First I figured out how to use my stupid watch. That's the one thing me and Miguel talked about so no more slip ups. Second I finally made spider-people friends including Gwen, Hobie, miles, and Pavitr. They've helped me a lot throughout my training and we have grown close, they remind me of my friends from home.