Ch. 8 Down We Go

Ch. 8

Down We Go

*Niall's POV*

I saw Claire and Addie come in and I know Sean and Claire need time to talk. I offered to take Addie down to get a

snack in the lunch room. Addie was really excited to go down and get some food with

me, I don't know if Claire told her that I was her real daddy or she just likes spending

time with me which is a good thing ether way.

"Okay Addie do you want fruit snacks or goldfish?" I asked looking down at her.

"Both!" She squeals in a high pitch voice.

"Okay darling!" I reply smiling.

"One fruit snack, a goldfish, a coffee and bag of chips please."

"Okay, that will be 5.69" said the lady at the check out.

"Here you ma'ma," I say while handing her the money.

"Thank you and have a nice day!" she smiles at Addie.

"Thanks you too!"

"Niall! Niall! Can I have my food now pretty please?" she is giving me here puppy dog

face I can't say no to.

"Okay, here you go princess now lets sit down!"

"Let's sit here. Can you sit by me Niall?" she asked giving me that look again.

"Of course! Who wouldn't want to sit by you!" I tell her.

"Yay!! Thanks you."

"When you finish your mommy will come down and take you to school."

"Why can't you take me?" she asked with a sad look on her face.

"Addie I have to talk to your daddy and go to work," I explained to her.

"Oh..." She looked so sad I felt bad but I couldn't take her I would love to take my little

girl to school but I have work and Sean is dying.

"Hey Niall, thanks for taking her!" Claire tells me.

"Mommy!!!!"

"Hi Claire!"

"Mommy! Look what Niall got me!" Showing her the fruit snacks and goldfish.

"Oh Niall you don't have to get her those, she just had breakfast. I will pay you back," Claire tells me.

"It's fine, you don't have to me and Addie had fun!" I explained to her.

"Oh well thanks so much, Addie we have to leave or you will be late for school."

"Coming mommy!" She ran over to me and gave me a big hug. It felt so right to have

her in my arms I don't want to let her go again.

"Niall can I tell you a secret?" she giggles into my ear.

"Sure honey what is it?" I asked curiously.

She comes close and wiphers the one thing I have waited so long to here....

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too Addie," I tell her, feeling like I'm on cloud nine.

With that Addie and Claire head off to school and work they said they would be back

later to see Sean. So I walked slowly back up to his room to talk to him.

"Hey Sean! How you feeling mate?" I asked him.

"I feel okay I could be better, hey can you do me a favor?"

"Anything man!" I replyed, because in all honesty I would do anything for him.

"Okay thank you mate! I want you to take care of Addie and Claire, love them like I would. Can you do that for me?" he asked me with a sincere look on his face.

"Yes! I would do that for you. Thanks for trusting me. I know the moment I met you, you were something

special mate." I tell him remembering all our good times.

"Niall you're the special one, you followed and are living your dream! And you are the

only I person I know that walks into a bar drunk and sings Little Things or tries to sing

What Makes You Beautiful in Spanish!"

*laughs his famous laugh*

"An Irish lad singing a British song in Spanish! Only you Niall only yo-" he gets cut of by the doctor.

"Hello Mr. Cullen we need to run some test so will have to ask your friend to leave"

"Oh okay, bye Sean see you soon" I waved at him.

"Bye niall!"

_________________________________

I will try To get the next chapter Saturday