1.

In the shadows of the underworld, Sofia DiMartino emerged as a queen of unparalleled grit and guile. A mind as sharp as a dagger's edge, she orchestrated a symphony of loyalty and treachery, carving her name into the annals of mafia lore with each calculated move.

She wasn't known to many, yet had a gaze that could freeze blood. Many feared her. She was an unknown mystery that brought trouble to many.
She had never revealed her face to the underground world which added even more mystery about her. All people knew about her was that Sofia DiMartino was half Indian or (maybe an entire Indian?) who had great power to rule the entire underground mafia world. Her team was nothing but a group of 5 which possibly was equal to 2000 men.... then the individual turns to the news which kept blabbering about how everyone welcomed the new mafia group in town

"Tujhko itna famous hone ka koi haq nai bai sa," said the individual who was in their early 20s while smirking.

"oh shut up Yeh haq sirf hamari bai sa ka hain, Or mein keh rahi hu, kuch hi dino mein pura Indian underground world bai sa hi rule karengi"

While they are chatting about this, someone cuts them off and rushes towards the woman who was sitting on a huge office chair. "Bai sa Bai sa emergency, bapu ko pata chal gaya hain ki mein is office mein aap ke liye kaam kar raha hu."

"Toh kya hua Aayush? Im just ur cousin, no one will doubt us alr?" she spoke with confidence with a hint of arrogance in her voice.
"Mhm, aur Aayush bhai, Hum hain na aapki behen? Hum sab sambhal lengain thik?" "Ji thik hain."

"Okay tum teeno, ab meri baat dhyan se suno, parso raat Rajasthan ke Udaipur mein Malhotra ki beti ki shaadi, Rajputs ke bete ke saath hone waali hain. Us waqt, Most of the officials will be at the security of that family. And at THAT time we'll be completing our Agastya's wala mission. Samajhe?"

"Aye aye captain" said the guy who wasnt present her this whole time but his presence made the atmosphere chill. "Arey, Kabir Bhai aap aagye?" "mhm, bas seedha idhar aaya hun akhir Radhika ma'am ke meetings kon miss karke bhughtega?"

"its good u came Kabir, I have some work for you." She eyed the rest three individuals to leave "Jo hukum bai sa." all of them left the huge cabin.

"i feel suspicious about this wedding. Why would Arya's family suddenly arrange her wedding with the Malhotra family? I mean everyone knew ki shaadi ki baath chal rahi thi but this sudden? Its very sus. " She asked Kabir who looked nervous for the first time.

"W-well as far as ik, The Rajput's are signing the greatest deal of all this while. And apparently the CEO of Malhotra's, Mr. Raichand Malhotra, denied to sign this deal." Radhika looked at Kabir with disappointment and anger. He never hesitates. She was about to burst at him but she didn't.

"Okay fine just keep an eye on them especially that Raichand. He is very suspicious. And tell Aayush, Vania and Riya to prepare well. Kuch bhi hojaye, Hamara mission pura hona chahiye
IS THAT CLEAR?" Radhika roared "yes Ma'am."
"Go now."
Even after telling him to leave Kabir doesn't leave instead he walks towards her and sits on her table, Right in front of her.

"Radhika, before the queen, you are my friend, best friend. You know that right? Ik you are worried about Arya, but she is alr okay? Ik you love her a lot, she used to be a part of us, and we all love her so much, especially Aayush. Before this mission, we need to stop the Malhotra's from marrying Arya to the Rajput's. This is as important as the mission."

"Yes Kabir ik that is important, but Aayush and Arya broke up, they don't love each other anymore, maybe they do as friends but they have no feelings left for each other. We can't help it, Arya agreed to this marriage, she genuinely wanted to give that marriage a chance. And since she agreed to it, I think she might have got a reason to do so. We did chat a few days ago about it."

"If she's okay with it then great, by the way speaking of Arya, are you going to go to the engagement today?" "well yeah, Vania and Me did talk about going there tonight and I think Riya would tag along," Radhika spoke while shrugging her shoulders.
"Alright then have fun," Kabir spoke with a tired expression. " Make sure you do all the work I gave you by tonight. " "Aight queen."

AUTHOR POV.
*this scene takes place in the Malhotra residence*

"Son, how has work been? "
A man in his 40s tried to talk to his son.

But as always, he couldn't talk to him.
His son never talks to his dad
They've always had this relationship. But this will never change.

With a frosty demeanor and cutting words, Ahaan Malhotra ruled with arrogant disdain. His gaze is cold, his words cut, indifferent to others. Their privileged upbringing sculpted his cold persona, masking inner insecurities.

 He might have started handling the business now but was always known as an ideal Businessman before at a young age and king anyone could ask for. He was for sure an ideal grandson, son, and brother but his cold arrogant demeanor made people fear him. Though he was a sweetheart in front of his family, he did maintain a cold personality.

Today was his lovely sister's engagement. Arya. An ex-mafia secretary. She was Radhika's right hand n no one knew about this except Ahaan and due to her family, she had decided that she would leave the group.

"Yes, I'll be there directly Arya, don't worry."

AHAAN POV.

I came back from work early today as it's my sister's engagement and tomorrow we'll be leaving early in the morning to go to Udaipur. Well, we originally are from Jaipur, but we live in Mumbai due to business reasons. I recently took over the CEO post and everyone's expecting a lot from me.

But

My sister's in law is suspicious. They wanted to sign a deal with my dad and weren't telling me what the deal was about to me. So as expected I confronted Dad about it and he told me it's related to the underground world.

 Well, I hate the underground world and because of my hatred towards it, I told Dad to deny the deal. They hate us for that. Rajput's and our family had been rivals a few years ago. But because of my sister Arya and their son Raghav aka Raj, both families decided to turn this Rivalry into friendship. But still, That family is suspicious.

__________________________________________