12.

After their last meet, Radhika and Ahaan never met. It was obvious. Neither of them wanted to talk to each other, and after what Radhika had done Ahaan was surely flustered. He didn't expect Radhika to be this bold. 

Yes he did expect the younger Radhu, His innocent Radhu. He knew Radhika had become an amazing woman now. He also knew she was connected to the Mafia. 
(Didn't know she was in the mafia.)

Wedding bells were ringing. The two families were very excited for the wedding to happen. They knew Ahaan and Radhika would become and Ideal, amazing couple. 

Radhika, Arya, Radhika's mom, Ahaan's mom, Riya, Aayush, Kabir and Ahaan and a few more ladies were going for the wedding shopping today. 

It's been a week since I last met him. After our meeting, everyone decided that our engagement will be in 2 days and then after three days we'll be getting married. 

Today we're here to shop for the wedding. Maa sa (Ahaan's mom) wanted Ahaan to come with us too. Here I am stuck with him again.

I thought it would be easy as I go to shopping normally and it's fine. But nah bruh. It was anything but easy. Like I mean they made wear almost all the bridal lehengas in almost all four shops. 

And our Malhotra sahab was either giving everyone a poker face or sitting on his seat and looking at his phone.

 He's made himself very unapproachable, like I mean his resting face itself is really unapproachable. 

I can't believe he's the same Ahaan from when we were kids. Right now we are in the... I think the fifth shop looking for the wedding dresses. Ahaan and the other had already finalized their outfits.

"Ye leh beta, ja yeh pehen ke dikha." "Mumma yarr tabse aap mujhe itne saare lehenga pehen ne bol rahi hain. Aap ek kaam karo then chaar dresses select karo, mujhe jo pasand aayega mein wo try karlungi ok?" 

They started showing me a couple of lehengas again. I looked over at Ahaan, hoping for him to come help me in selecting. But he looked so uninterested in everything so I left it as it was. I don't expect anything from him now.

(PLAY ISHQ WALA LOVE  FROM SOTY1)

 I finally chose three lehengas and went to try it on. I tried it on and showed it to everyone who was outside. Glancing at Ahaan at once to see if he's looking at me. 

Nah he wasn't he was looking at his phone, But then He lifted his eyes up and looked at me. He scanned my dress and then his eyes stopped at my eyes.

He was looking into my eyes as if he wanted to lock me up in his arms. As if he loved me. What am i even thinking? bruh. 

I rolled my eyes at him and he stood up. I went towards my mother and took the next dress. But then I felt someone behind, I turned to look at the person when suddenly I stepped on my lehenga resulting me to trip.

But before I could trip and fall on my face, some one held me. I looked at the person. Ahaan. We were close. He held me. Just like that day at Arya's engagement.

His face was near mine and we were looking into each other's eyes. I would lie if I say that not Falling for the same almond eyes. Again. "Dhyan se Ms. Singhania har baar bachane mein nahi aunga" He spoke softly.

 "You don't have to try all of them Ms. Singhania" "Yea sure, then how about you finally tell me which one I should get?" "The one you're wearing right now. I like it." Now that he's said it, I am getting it.

I moved away from him and went to mom. "Maa I'm getting this." "Hm Kiski pasand hain hm?" She gave me a teasing smile and shook her head. "Damad ji, Shukriya iske kapde choose karne ke liye." Then soon Arya said "Haan Bhai Thankyou." Everyone gave a teasing smile at me and Ahaan.  

Everyone started choosing dresses for themselves and for the small rituals before the marriage. I wasn't important right now because the main shopping for the Wedding and engagement is done.

I ignored all of them and that's when Arya came to me. "Radhuu Chal na kuch kha ke aaye."  "Aayush ke saath chale ja na?" "Nahi mujhe tere saath jaana hain." I sighed at her stubbornness and nodded at her. "Fine let's go."