2.

(UPDATED)

Note: In this story:
1. Radhika is a princess in the royal family but Her family due to business related issues stays in Bombay. Both families (Malhotra and Singhania) are originated from Rajasthan but live in Mumbai for their business.

2. Ahaan and Arya are the heirs of the Malhotra fam.

3. I'll first be talking about their past story but in between will bring out the present stories so you can understand better.
Their childhood story won't be completed at once but will be in flashback scenarios.

Please vote and comment :)
Happy reading 🤗
______________________________________________________________

It was Arya's Engagement night. I got ready in a normal purple gown. It was simple yet elegant. The night felt mysterious and young. It felt as if it was THE NIGHT. The night when it felt like something unknown and something so known would cross their paths. I Grabbed my purse and phone and quickly texted Vaani that I was leaving my home. 

I arrived at the location thirty minutes later. Everything appeared to be ornamented. My car was able to enter the Malhotra Mansion once they unlocked the gate. It had such a magnificent appearance. It felt like I had known that mansion for ages.

This spot had stayed with me because of my past. Though I loathe that I'm here, I'm only doing this for Arya. She was my soul. My sister. My partner in crime. The one who never left my side. My best friend. Who I've known all my life. But along with her, I knew her family too.

Her family used to be my second family once upon a time. But Let's forget about the past. I noticed someone familiar before I went in. However, I ignored it. As I got into the mansion, the quiet had vanished. Wherever you looked, there were people. It was disorganized. Inside, it looked fantastic. Bravo to the interior designer. 

I started looking for Vaani, Riya, and Arya. I knew they were together. After a lot of struggles, I finally found them. They waved at me while grinning. I went to them in a hurry because of which I bumped into someone. I quickly looked at him and apologized. "I'm sorry I was in a hurr-" But my words came to a halt. It was him.

Obv he was gonna be here but never expected the encounter so soon. "it's fine" He quickly said without even glancing at me and went. Thank god he didn't see me. 

I ran towards my friends. "hey guys looking pretty." I said. "Hiii babe, I was waiting for you. I honestly thought you wouldn't come tonight." Arya said, "Ofc i wouldn't miss your only engagement." We chatted a bit when someone came to us, but I couldn't see him as my back was facing him. He stood behind me. 

He spoke "Arya, its time for the ring exchanging ritual. Lets go to the stage." With a powerful voice, the man spoke, and I instinctively turned to face him. I gave him a look.

He glanced at me. We met with each other's gaze. Memories played in my head like flashbacks. I loved and cherished those same eyes.

The eyes that I hate staring at but love drowning in at the same time.  All I saw was hatred towards me in those eyes. But i cant help it, he had to hate me. That's exactly why I cant adore those beautiful eyes. And love the owner of those eyes. 

Ahaan Malhotra

Flashback to 12years ~ (idk how many years back but Radhika and Ahaan were 15 and 17 year old's basically Radhika was in 9th grade and Ahaan was in 11th grade.)