9.

Ahaan POV

I reached the hotel and looked at her. She looks so beautiful. This girl has something in her that I've always admired. Something that has been making me stick to her ever since I looked at her. If only you never did that Radhika... You broke the heart which you ruled, into pieces. 

I went to the backseat and took Arya from the backseat. That's when I saw Kabir. My Betrayer Best Friend. He jogged and came to me, he looked as if he was in an emergency. He started saying, "Hey uh Ahaan, do you know where Radhika is?" Oh. Obviously.

 "She was in the club with Arya. She's drunk and is sleeping in the car. Do you want me to get her?" I don't even know why I'm talking to him. "Nah it's fine I'll go get her. This gurl, has a flight in 3 hours and she's drunk." I dropped Arya in her room and that's when I saw them. Her in his arms. She doesn't need me. It was always me who needed her. She's got him.

I can't take it anymore . I quickly go back to my car to get Arya's things, leave them in her room and go back to my room. I need sleep. I'll be attending an online meeting in the morning before leaving for Jaipur. 

It is our hometown. Since all our relatives were in Udaipur for the marriage which didn't happen, we had to formally apologize to them. I don't even think that was important. They all knew it wasn't anyone's mistake & we don't need to apologize to them bruh. 

Just very soon I packed all my luggage and slept sound for three hours and woke up. And as soon as I woke up, I get reminded of Radhika.

 Why? I don't know. Every morning I wake up, think of her and why she left me, how shes doing, if she's okay or not.  The memories of us together were honestly a beautiful dream I would rewind everyday. 

Shrugging all my thoughts in one corner I wash up and get ready for the meeting. I checked the news for the previous and this day. 

"Sofia DiMartino and Her Outstanding Group all over the underground world. Sofia and her group of four loyal allies embarked on a mission to use their resources for good. Instead of exploiting their power for personal gain, Sofia and her group focused on protecting the innocent and bringing justice to those who had been wronged

. They became vigilantes of sorts, using their connections and expertise to track down drug dealers, human traffickers, and rapists, ensuring that they faced the consequences of their actions. 

Over these few missions, Sofia DiMartino and her group earned a reputation as the "good mafia." While they operated outside the law, their actions were driven by a sense of justice and compassion. They became symbols of hope in a world where darkness seemed to reign supreme." 

The article read as I scrolled down thinking about how "good" this group had been. I wasn't surprised when yet 'another' mafia group was on the news and internet again. This gang was  what they called a "good mafia" group and they were surely getting a lot of love. I wouldn't be surprised if this Sofia woman was crowned to become the Queen. 

It was 8:30 in the morning and I had just finished my meeting. Our flight is at 11:30, we've got a little time left. I went to Arya's room to see if she had woken up or not yet. I was about to knock the door but the door opened making it look as if someone from the inside was coming out. But, but it wasn't Arya. 

I looked at the person. My heart beat increasing. Radhika. What's she doing here early in the morning? She had an annoyed look on her face. She was dressed up and had luggage in her hand. She was leaving now. 

Wasn't she going to leave early in the morning? What's she doing here? She gave me a look and rushed off from the room.

 I entered Arya's room and see where she was. There she was.  "Hey brother" She greeted me. I couldn't keep it in and asked Arya about her. "Why did she look so annoyed? Pakka tune kuch Kiya Hoga." "Mhm mene nahi, Aapne." (Mhm, not me, you did." "What?" "It's nothing Bhai don't worry." "What do you mean? You just told me that I did something to her and now you're saying that it's nothing?"