7.

Please vote and let me know how this chapter is <3

_________________________________________________________________________

Radhika POV

I turned around and went to Arya. I hugged her and she sobbed in the hug. "You're free Meri jaan." "You did it Radhu, You have no clue how happy and relieved I am. And thank you for not letting any outsiders know about the videos. You told them that he was black mailing you, Thank you so fucking much."

"You don't need to thank me Arya, You're my best friend, I can even die for you this was nothing. But you do have to tell your family about the videos hm? How long are you going to hide it from them. Tell them about it now" 

She glanced at everyone and in the room and finally looked at Aayush. They looked at each other for a while. "Thank you so much Radhika for doing this, we owe our life to you after what you did. You saved Arya, thank you so much mera baccha." Mrs. Malhotra (Arya's mom) told me and hugged me. I broke the hug and signaled Arya to tell them about it.

"What videos were you talking about? And why was Raghav blackmailing you?" Mr. Malhotra asked me. "Maa, Papa, Daddu, Bhai, I need to tell you all something. I might have hidden a few-  no quite a alot of things from you all.  Raghav was not black mailing Radhika, but he was blackmailing me."

"What do you mean Arya? Kya keh RAHI Hain tu?" Ahaan asked her.

 "Haan Bhai, usne mujhe blackmail Kiya. Radhika ne mujhe bacha ne ke Liye jhoot bola that. During my final year n college, He- he drugged my drink and m-m-moles-." She said it out with a lot of courage. She hugged me as she was standing next to me.

 "I can't Radhu, please, I can't." she sobbed hard. I consoled her, looking at the scene, Vaani and Riya rushed and started consoling her by taking her in a hug.

 I continued, "He molested Arya and took videos of her. He black mailed her into the marriage. Manipulated her into thinking that if the video would be leaked she would be the reason your family is going to be humiliated. 

She didn't want you all to know about it and that's why she decided to marry Raghav. Later yesterday after the engagement she had told me about it. Please take care of her tonight, I'll take my leave. Goodnight uncle aunty." I couldn't tell anything more so I decided to take a leave and try to sleep a little. 

I still have another mission to complete. Agastya Raj Mehta. Sala kamina ghoom raha Hoga kahi par. Isko azaad nahi chodd sakti mein. 

Once I Was in my room, I quickly called Kabir and Aayush and told them to come inside my room. They both came inside my room and sat as If they owned my room. Wah bete dekh loongi Tum dono ko. 

"Kya hua bai sa tension mein dikh Rahi Hain aap?" "Haan Kisi ko toh tension lena Hoga na Kabir mahoday? hm?" "Bai sa you just finished this Shaadi wala mission just take a chill pill yaar" "I can't nor will I let you. Agastya ke barey mein kuch pata chala?"

 Kabir sighed and looked at me and began speaking. "Yes bai sa, He's out there sleeping with young girls first and then selling them to other dealers." 

"These man whores are thinking that women are some kind of drug which can be sold. Fucking bastards need to be taught how to treat woman." Aayush said aggressively, with a gruff tone.

 "That's what we're exactly going to do tonight. We might be mafias but we're just saving the world from dirt."  I said and then told them to quickly go, Inform Riya and Vaani about it and get ready for the mission . I'm so getting that bastard tonight we will be leaving in an hour.

Ahaan POV 

I can't believe so much happened with my sister and I had no clue about it. I can't do anything with Raghav as Radhika has done a lot already. She might have hurt me a little too much but I know she was with my sister when I couldn't. I have to apologize for how I was to her, when she was just trying to help Arya.