3.

Currently at the engagement:

Radhika POV

We looked at each other. His eyes went cold after scanning my face. The look on His face was as if he hated me.

Ahaan POV

I was at the gate making sure of the arrangements, when I saw someone entering the mansion. That "someone" looked very familiar. That "someone" looked like her. No way she was here or am I just hallucinating? Why would she be here? Ofc she would be here any time sooner or.later Ahaan. 

After all she's gonna be here for Arya not for you idiot. My subconscious self mocked me.
That woman cannot show up in my life after what she's done to me. She cannot. I won't let her. As for now I tho I know  I shouldn't give a shit about her and mind my own business.

When my friends called me I bumped into somebody and that person apologized but I ignored her n went away. Soon it was time for the ring exchange ceremony so I went to call my sister. But then after I informed her about if the person who was in front of me turned around and I looked at her. 

At this moment I knew everything around had stopped. It was her. The woman who I unfortunately loved and cherished once upon a time. And probably the only woman I loved and will love.

She looks pretty but she can never enter my heart again. Maybe the 18 year old ahaan would forgive her. But not this grown 27 year man. I'm never repeating my mistake

Especially after what she and my betrayer best friend did to me. She was surprised and it looked like her eyes were numb for a second. But soon they turned cold. There was a thick layer of tension in the air. I moved away from her and took my sister with me to the stage. I don't think so my sister noticed that I had an encounter with Radhika.

"Bhai are you mad at me?" She asked. "No." "Then why are you holding my hand so tightly?" I didn't realize I was letting out my frustrated mind take an action on my heart. "Oh sorry." I apologized and left her hand immediately.

The ceremony began and Arya and raghav exchanged their rings. My sister, I don't know when and why she likes Raghav. His whole family is suspicious. 

I glanced at her who was beside my sister talking to her and the groom to be. I took a while to look at her outfit. It was a some purple gown. Her eyes were cold and her personality was composed.

Her aura shouted strictness as if from a math teacher. Some how like a lady boss. She looked like a powerful queen. Something she never was and never liked. Keeping everything apart. She was now grown into a matured, sensible and a powerful woman. I can say,  she changed herself.

 I come out of my thoughts and focus into the conversation with my friends. The bride and groom to be cut the cake which was prepared for them.

Arya had a fake smile on her face. She wasn't happy with this marriage but when I asked her about it, she assured me and said "don't worry Bhai I'm all fine, all happy, and very excited." But she should know that her brother ain't stupid.

Arya's friends prepared a small dance for her  and made this day a memorable memory for her. I'm surprised she didnt dance. As far as I remember she loved dancing. "Already started thinking about her?" Some one spoke beside me.

It was Samarth. My best friend from my high school who's still by my side. I rolled my eyes at him. The only one who didn't betray me.

"Hey be for real man, aren't u surprised she showed up to this event, that too after 6 whole years." Raghav told me while sipping on his drink. "Nah, I'm not surprised. She doesn't matter to me anymore. And about showing up today, she's here for Arya not for anyone else." I told him and went away from him.