8.

It was 9 at the evening and I just got back from the mission. Ahh I'm so tired, this day was longer than I expected. Since we still were in Udaipur we were staying in the hotel they booked for us for the wedding. Tomorrow we'll be going Jaipur back to my house. I heard that the Malhotra family's going to come there to. 

I went and had a relaxing bath. I was doing some normal skincare when I got a call from Arya, "Hey babes" "Hii Arya, why'd you call?"

 "Oh just to inform you that I'm so done with crying today. I need to let out my emotions tonight by drinking, Lets go to the club! We're all drinking tonight BABAYYYY"

 "oh god woman, alright I'll be there." "Wear something sexy I have people over" "Alright I'll come to your room then"

New and better plans I guess. Ever since I went to Italy, I've always loved clubs and parties. I quickly do some light makeup and let my hair down, wore some plain jewelries and as for the dress I didn't pack great dresses and just have a normal black body con  full sleeve dress. 

The only thing you'll see in my wardrobe is black, back in Italy I had freedom to choose my own clothes.

Her look for tonight

I grabbed my phone and a small weapon (just in case) in my small purse and headed out to go to Arya's room

I grabbed my phone and a small weapon (just in case) in my small purse and headed out to go to Arya's room. We'll be going to the club via Arya's room.

I went to her room and saw the room was open. I went inside and there she was, styling her hair. She wore a gorgeous red body con dress along with a black coat.

She noticed me gave me hug "omggg babe you look so hot, I'm telling you all the guys in the club are gonna fall for you the moment you enter

She noticed me gave me hug "omggg babe you look so hot, I'm telling you all the guys in the club are gonna fall for you the moment you enter." 

"Oh shut up and look at you, I'm telling you if I wasn't straight I would deff fall for you. " She rolled her eyes and went to get her purse and then we headed out. 

They soon reach a club they knew along with a few of Arya's Cousins. 

"Alright guys you have the freedom to do whatever you want I'm gonna spend some alone time with my best friend who finally managed to make some time and come back to me." She declared and grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.