13.

Hello Lovely readers 
Here's the next chapter; Target for voting is 40 (too many ikrr!!) 
Target for commenting is 25-30 (You can i know)

I am trying my best to understand the rituals of a indian wedding. And will try my best to follow the correct ones. But if I do not follow em correctly or havent described it right please dont hate, and ignore it. (its a fictional story and purely written based on imagination)

I hope you like this chapter. don't be a silent reader and do comment really appreciate. This and the next chapter will purely be based on the feeling and pov of the female lead Radhika. Coming on chapters will obviously be about the male lead, Ahaan.

🍷

___________________________________________________________

It was the next day and today, Radhika wanted to rest the whole day because she knew she wont be able to tomorrow. Obviously she won't be able to rest; it's her Engagement tomorrow. 

The engagement is supposed to be held at the Malhotra mansion and the wedding will be held in the Singhania Mansion. It's always the bride's side which hosts the wedding day and the groom's side host the Reception. 

Radhika and Ahaan didn't talk to each other yet. She knows she might have hurt him that day by arguing but at the same time she knew he wouldn't take such small things to his heart. She felt overwhelmed by the fact that she was getting married to the love of her life. The only man whom she loved and cherished.

Radhika was in her room the enitre time. Her mom did call her outside but she denied, because she said she wanted to spend some time with herself.  After eating breakfast, Radhika decided to put on some masks so that her face would glow tomorrow.

Right now, she had her facial mask on and there she was, sitting by the window, swirled up in her own thoughts. Maybe thinking about how everything was going to change this month. Maybe thinking about the guy she loved and waited for.

Flashback~

The night sky stretched above the campsite, a canvas of twinkling stars shimmering in the clear, crisp air. Radhika, Ahaan, Arya, Vaani, Samarth, Kabir and Raghav gathered around the bonfire, its crackling flames dancing in the cool night breeze.

 The scent of pine mingled with the smoky aroma of burning wood, creating an intoxicating blend of nature and warmth. Laughter and chatter filled the air, accompanied by the occasional pop of a marshmallow roasting on a stick.

Among the group, she sat, her eyes occasionally drifting to him. He was sitting directly across from her, his face lit up by the flickering firelight, a soft smile playing on his lips as he listened to another friend's story. 

She felt a warmth spreading through her chest, a feeling that had been growing stronger throughout the trip. 

It was in the way he laughed, the way he listened, the way he looked at her when he thought she wasn't paying attention.

Radhika POV

There's something about him that draws me in. Maybe its his laugh, or the way his eyes crinkle at the corners when he's genuinely amused. Or perhaps its he way he listens, really listens, when someone speaks.