5.

H A P P Y R E A D I N G ~

Please vote and give feed backs for this chapter
____________________________________________________________

It was the time to leave and Vaani, Riya, Aayush and Radhika were on their private jet ready to leave for Udaipur. They were going to stop the wedding and no one could stop them.

It was 7 in the morning when they reached Udaipur. They reached their private hotel just booked for the team, left their luggage in the rooms and left the place immediately.

Radhika POV:

In the car~

"Okay team, listen to me carefully, we will have to split up for this. Vaani and Aayush go and distract the guards and Riya, you will hack into their system and get all the information needed. Meanwhile, I will get Raghav. Kabir ka kuch pata chala?"

"Nahi bai sa Kabir bhai ka kuch pata nahi Chala. Pata NAHI Woh kab aayenge. Par aap akeli Raghav ko kaise pakadengi? Bohot risk hoga na? Agar aap ko kuch hogaya toh?" Aayush spoke to me with concern.

"Nahi Aayush mujhe kuch bhi nahi hoga. You don't have to worry about me just focus on the mission. We have to get the dealers, the information, AND the videos. Kisi bhi haal mein yeh sab agle 5 ghanton mein Karna hoga." I tell them and we continue our ride to Raghav's secret hideout place. They all masked themselves pretty well.

Author's POV:
They soon reach the secret hideout place Raghav was staying in. Riya successfully fooled the guards and dodged them. She went in and hacked into their system to make it look as if the CCTV footage is live but in reality it's frozen.

  Vaani and Aayush knocked the guards. Clearing out the way for Radhika so that she can go and catch Raghav.

Meanwhile in the CCTV room, Kabir enters the place and surprises Riya. "Kabir? what the hell? How and when the fuck did u come here?" "We don't have time for that, move I need to get the Videos from this system." 

"what? Why this system, aren't the videos in his personal disk?" "No they're not. I checked his disk but I couldn't find the videos, but found the passwords to this entire system. He's such a fool to note down such important information in a mere unsecured disk." He spoke while trying to hack into the central room's system.

As he tried to hack into the system, the other side Radhika successfully entered the room where Raghav was supposed to be

. She hid her face and when she entered the room, Raghav wasn't present there. But there were a few drug dealers. She pointed the gun at them and asked one of them, "i'll let you all go respectfully if you tell me where Raj is." Her voice roared and she spoke confidently.

 "He's at the palace where his wedding is being held at." One of the men replied fearfully. After getting her answer she immediately shot all the four men on their heads not giving them a chance to run and save their lives.

All the five human beings came out of their respective places and got into their cars and drove to the actual hotel which was connected to the venue.

Radhika POV:
That fucking bastard Raghav. Why did Aayush give me wrong information. AHHH DAMMIT !! Now we have to create a peaceful drama at the wedding. PLAN B.

I connected my phone to my air pods and called my team. "Kaam hua?" "Yes bai sa, We got the information of all the dealers along with all the history.

 We also got the video clips and deleted them completely from all of their systems." They reported to me. "I couldn't get Raghav" I told them "WHAT" they all asked me surprisingly. "All of you, meet me at the hotel immediately." I order them and hang up.

AT THE HOTEL~