11.

Hey readersss... 🍷
Please don't be silent readers and give your suggestions and comments for the chapters, It will be great support.

H A P P Y    R E A D I N G ~

____________________________________________________________

Ahaan's POV

I was shocked. I was very shocked when they told Radhika about the proposal. I was already suspicious when my mom called me and told me that I 'HAD' to be there during the dinner because they were making an announcement. 

Uncle might have thought that I'm still in love with her, it was surprising that he remembers his promise. I still do love her. I always will, but marriage? When nothing is right between us is not something I want. She needs to clear stuff between us. Well it already is I think? I was a fool to listen to Samarth. 

All this while, Ever since I was 21,  I've been thinking that Kabir and Radhika were a thing and had something between them.  I shouldn't have let those mess up things between me and her right? But what about the things she did along with Arya? 

I was in my own thoughts when Radhika got up and left. I knew she would do something like this to get out of this topic. 

After a while... When everyone was done with discussing random things... Uncle pulled me to a corner. This was for sure coming. "Yes uncle?" "Toh? Yaad Haina Maine Kya kaha that tumse?" I nodded slightly and said, "Glad you remember it uncle. Thank you. But I don't think We're going to get married." "What do you mean bache? You don't want to get married?"

 "Uncle I know I was  young to think that I would get married to your daughter... And practicality made me think that nothing like this would happen. All these years I've made up my mind and got over Radhika. I don't think we can get married." Liar  "Oh." he said. A wave of guilt ran through my head when I sensed he was upset. He looks up to me.

 "But Ahaan beta... When you were a kid, I knew I had to choose you only as my son, not because I promised you... But because you were always an ideal person for her. And I knew once you grow up you'll be the best choice any man would choose for his daughter. Well, do you have some one you like?" Uncle told. How will I tell him that I like his daughter when I just told him that I dont like her. 

"No uncle, I dont." "Then its done. You can get married and then fall in love too Ahaan. You just need to accept each other." I nodded. "I'll give you some time till tomorrow, you can tell you decision to us then okay?" uncle said and i nodded in agreement.

 He left and then Arya came to me running and started telling, "Bhai great newssss, Radhu agreed to the marriage. All you need to do is say YES, because im not letting you say no... You love her, she loves you YOU'LL BE A GREAT COUPLE."  She went away after saying this. I went to the garden to think over this matter. 

Did she really say yes to the marriage? Does she really love me? COuld we really become a coupe? Couldn't she come over and talk to me for once..? 

Should I say yes after what she did to me in the past? I don't know what happen to my legs that they suddenly started pulling me to the living room. Every one's eyes were on me. "Yes" I said. "What yes bhaiya?" ARya spoke with confusion. "Yes. I agree to the marriage."  I said. Everyone was happpy and started congratulating me. 

Very soon I decided to come back home alone because my other family members were still at the Singhania mansion. That's when I called Samarth and Raghav my other close buddy home and decided to drink with him.

"You're getting married?" "Who's the girl?" "DO you even know the girl?" "I'm telling you don't agree to the marriage." "What about Radhika?" "The girl you loved ever since you were a goddamn kid  Ahaan?" "You promised yourself that if you get married you'll marry Radhika ONLY." "Kidhar gaya tera promise?" "Kidhar gaya tera self-respect?" Gosh why did I invite them.