4.

Happy reading~

Please vote and comment 
________________________________________________________________________________
Author's POV

After a longgg night the engagement was over. Radhika was with Vaani, Riya and Arya. Vaani and Riya were saying their last goodbyes and took their leave. When Radhika was about to leave too. Arya insisted her to stay for a while more.

 "Radhu please stay here   with me a little but more. Pleaseee..... Bohot sari baatein karni hain mujhe. Pleaseee..."
"Alright woman stop, I'll stay okay"

Her family was with Radhika and Arya both of them reunited after 2 years and all of them were pampering Radhika because she was like their daughter. "khana kha liya na beta? Ek kaam karo Arya ke saath thoda aur kha lo hm?"

"Nahi aunty I'm good. Maine khana kha liya hain aap chinta mat kijiye. I'm just here for Arya." Radhika said. Arya looked at Radhika and grinned, her mouth was full of food. She looked like a boiled potato. Cute.

When she was done, both, Arya and Radhika went to her room. They both sat and started talking to each other. "Arya random question..."  "I knew this would come. Tell me."  "Tu khush toh haina? This marriage was so sudden. As far as I remember u never liked Raghav and you never even wanted to date him then why this marriage hmm?"

As soon as Radhika said this there was sudden nervousness in Arya, it looked as if she was hiding something. She was hesitating. She was stealing eyes from Radhika which for sure felt like she was lying.

Radhika POV

Why is she hiding it? She's supposed to deny this marriage. His family is blackmailing her and she's not admitting it. Why Arya, why? I just want you to accept it so I can help you out. Ahhh accept it please.

"I know ur hiding something from me Arya please be open to me and tell it to me so I can help you out hm?" Cmon tell it please.

"Fine alright... I'll t-tell. Please help me out you're the only one I can talk to Radhu... Everything started in my last year of collage. I was in a party arranged by my friends. Thats when I met and became friends with Raghav.

We became close friends and started hanging out, I never had feelings for him. Four months later it was our common friend's birthday party at a club, n that's where I knew that Raghav was a fucking bastard.

He drugged my drink and took me to a private room. He tried to molest me and took my naked pictures."

Author POV

She sobbed and tried to speak in between.  "I was very scared radhu. It wasn't even my fault. I was scared if anyone knew about it, Meri aur meri family ki naak kat jayegi. I was scared about our family's reputation."

"But Arya you could have at least told you bhai about it right? He would rip that fucking molesrer then and there if you did. Why didn't you tell him? No matter what happens he would help you out right?" Radhika spoke.

"You think I haven't tried? I trued my best to tell bhai about it, but every time I wanted to bhai wasn't there with me. He wasn't supposed to know where I was remember?" 

"Oh hmm.. Right, but what about the marriage?" "I thought after all these years he might've forgotten me and that incident, but when I ran into him in the same club a month ago he recognized me and pulled me to a corner in the club and started blackmailing me.

He said that if I marry him it will be a profit for both the companies and he would also delete the pictures. But if I don't marry him he would post the pictures and manipulated me by saying if the family gets to know something happened between us before marriage  I'll be the one to let down my family and company.

 I was scared and I couldn't tell anyone about what happened with me Radhu. You weren't here.
 You have no clue how much I tried contacting but u were in Italy and not here with me.

 So I agreed to marry him. And now here I am... Standing with my fake smile and marrying him, the person I hate from the fucking core if my heart. "

Arya cried a lot, she was very weak and didnt stop crying in Radhika's arms. Radhika tried her best to comfort her. "Ab mein aagayi hoon na? Main meru Arya ko aise suffer hote huye nahi dekh sakti hm? You should have have told me when I arrived here last week only, toh yeh baat yahan tak kabhi nahi badthi."

"Now I want to you to listen to me carefully. Mere paas ek plan hain. Kal subah Rajasthan mein milenge hm? Aur shadi mein jo bhi mein kar rahi hoon usey hone dena aur mere saath rehna. You will do what I tell you alright? Woh raghav ki dhajiya udd jayegi.

 Kal toh bawaal machne wala hain. " Radhika smirked and Arya had a weak smile on her face. As she spoke "If you're with me, I'm free, I have nothing to be scared of, I trust you with all my heart Radhika. Oh and your parents are coming tomorrow right?" her eyes were numb.

 "haan, they are coming. Accha tu ab soja hm? Kal direct Rajasthan mein milenge okay? Goodnight." Radhika said.

"Goodnight Rajkumari ji" Radhika smiled at her n left the room. When she was coming out of her room she bumped into Ahaan. He was entering Arya's room but Radhika stopped him. She looked him in the eye and said "She's sleeping, don't disturb her.'

Radhika POV

I walk away from her room and call Kabir, we have to execute our plan overnight. Or else so many lives are gonna be in trouble. Fucking Rajput's are playing with Malhotra family, and Arya. I can't let it happen.

I get into my car and reach my office quickly. My team was already there. "Bai sa aap aagyi" "Taiyyari ho gayi? Hame kuch hi der main Udaipur ke liya nikalna hoga, Aayush whatever information you gave me  last minute was right.

Rajputs are really blackmailing Malhotra family. We have to execute the plan tonight. Aur Raghav na kya hua?" I spoke loudly. 

"One of our men who is spying Raghav just informed me that Raghav is making his last drug deal for the month, will leave the bar at 3 in the morning, and then reach the venue at 2 in the afternoon. 

His family will be there but he won't. And between 3-2pm, he will be staying in His secret hideout place with a few mere small drug dealers. If we leave now we'll reach there at time and will be able to execute our plan or else hamein directly shaadi ke waqt usey uthana hoga."

Aayush spoke professionally and reported everything to the team.

I nod my head and tell "okay guys hum ek ghante mein nikal jayenge, and what bout Kabir kya usey woh video clips mil gayi?" "I don't know bai sa he hasn't reported yet. Hum try kar rahe hain don't worry. He'll come, this time he won't mess up."

 Vaani said. "That information is sensitive, agar  kisi aur ke haath mein agaya toh hum sab kho denge." I tell them and then tell them to pack up to leave in a while.

______________________________________________________________

Hey loveliessss please let me know in the comments how the story us so far.
Ab yaha tak padh liya hai toh woh star wala button daba do yaar.

😌

Happy reading~