6.

Radhika POV

Ughhh! Why is this man so stubborn. Why can't he just listen to me. He wont Radhika, especially not after what you did to him.

My subconscious self mocked me. But he has to, if not for me, for his sister. I don't think this plan's gonna work. I need to think of something else. Ahaan you're of no use to me right now.

I quickly texted Kabir about my next plan. Ganpati Bappa please Meri maddad kardo, aapne mera Saath kabhi nahi choda, abb toh mujhe aur Arya ko aapki sakth zaroorath Hain. Please bappa ab sab Aapke haath thaam rahi Hoon.

I went to Arya's room to see her bridal look. I was going to Arya's Chamber but stopped when I found my mother there.

 When did she reach here? "Arey Radhika Tum tayyar hogayi? Kitni pyari lag rahi hai Meri beti. Main airport se sidha idhar aagayi. Tujhse mil nahi pai." "Issok maa. Waise bhi apki dusri beti ki Shaadi jo ho Rahi Hain hm? App Maze lo thik hai?" She smiled and let me go in. 

When I entered the room, I found the most gorgeous woman sitting in front of the dressing table. Arya. Oh how pretty she looked. If Aayush would be here, he would fall in love with Arya all over again. If only they were together. I guess I have to play Cupid once again just like before.

Flash back~

Aayush was my cousin, he's just 5 months older to me. He had come to visit us at my house along with nana sahib on my 19th birthday. My grandfather. Though his real name is Shahveer Prataap Singhania, he wanted everyone to call him Nana Sahib.

That is when Arya and Aayush met and started crushing over each other. It was finally the time for me to cut my cake. I looked at all the people in front of me, all of them were here. The ones I loved the most.

 Maa, Baba, Nana Sahib, Arya, Arya's parents Aayush, Kabir, Riya, Samarth and last but not the least, Ahaan. My best friend, Partner in crime and the only guy I will always love. And Today was the day I'm going to confess to him. Again. I know he won't accept me but I won't give up

These people were my life and I knew I would fight till death for them. After I cut the cake I fed Arya, Maa and Baba the cake and that's when I got to know that Arya liked Aayush. "Radhika ek baath puchu?" "Haa puch?" " tera bhai Aayush Kitna hot hain yaar." Ew Hot and Aayush nahh, real hot is Ahaan. 

If this Arya knew I think of her brother like this mayyat to uthe gi Meri. (dead body) "Accha? Toh jaa bath kar usse mujhe kyu bol rahi hai?" (really? Then go talk to him, why are you telling me bout ti?) "Ain't no way I'm making a first move on a guy." 

''Accha drama queen dekhti hu kuch kar sakti hun to." (alright drama queen, I'll see what I can do) I did nothing, just asked Aayush if he liked any girl. Aha and that's when he told me He liked my bestie. And that is when I decided to act as a Cupid and set those two up. 

I made some random plan with Kabir and told them both that Nana is calling them in the lawn. Both met each other at the same time and began talking to each other.

-Back to the present-

I went towards her and she noticed me and spoke. "Hayyyy Mera saalon ka Sapna Pura hogya." "aur Woh Kya Hain madam?" "Tujhse apni Shaadi mein mere pasand ke kapde pahanwaane ka aur kya Hoga?" I gave her a small smile.

 "Umm Arya?" "Hm?? Kya hua Radhu? Why do you look so tensed hm?" "Uh the thing is that, we couldn't catch Raghav." "Oh" Her smile dropped. I bend down to her level and cupped her cheeks and spoke in a low voice.

 "par tu chintaa mat kar. mein yeh shaadi NAHI hone dungi hm?" "I know, Tere dimaag mein kuch chal Raha Hain. But Radhu I trust you do whatever you want okay?" "Yes, But I need your permission to do something very risky."