Competitive lesbians.

Tatum would love to say she calmly walked through the airport once she landed, but she didn't. She got very competitive and beat every other passenger through security. Most of the times she'd be the last one through, knowing that everyone will end up lining up anyways, but this time, she knew she had Katie waiting for her.

"Excuse me, sorry." She spoke as she tried to get past a businessman who couldn't seem to walk in a straight line, continuously getting in her way as she walked through arrivals. Growing tired of his behaviour and his blatant disregard of people behind him, she squared her shoulders and stood up tall, pushing past him harshly. "Thanks." She threw at him as she walked past.

She walked through arrivals, knowing she agreed to meet Katie by the exit doors to get through the crowds.

"What's cooking, good looking?" She heard the familiar Irish accent call to her from behind where she was walking. Turning around on her heels, she smiled big and walked back to Katie's direction. Katie wasted no time and reached up to wrap her arms around Tatum's neck, pulling the girl in for a tight hug, squeezing tight when she felt Tatum's arms wrap around her waist. "I miss you, you know?" Katie spoke into Tatum's neck before kissing the skin there softly and then bringing her head so it was in front of the English woman's.

"Yeah? Prove it." Tatum challenged. She was messing, really. The pair are knew, and they knew right now they were in public and anyone could see them, this early into their relationship that as asking for trouble.

Katie raised her eyebrows and glanced around quickly. To her, she knew she liked Tatum, she knew were she wanted it to go, and the public would find out eventually, to her it doesn't matter whether that's now or a year down the line. She's also not one to back down from a challenge, so she dipped her head slightly so she could angle her face under Tatum's hat and pushing her lips against hers. Smirking into the kiss when she felt Tatum's hands tighten around her waist, squeezing tightly under her fingertips. Katie went to pull away after the quick kiss, but Tatum's head followed hers and connected their lips again, taking Katie's puffy bottom lip between her two and grazing it with her tongue before pulling away.

"Okay, I believe you." Tatum joked with a wink.

Katie laughed before motioning with her head to the doors of the airport. "Come on, cars this way."

Tatum thought about reaching out and holding Katie's hand which was dangling at her side, but decided realistically, it was easy for her to hide her face with her cap when they were kissing, but holding hands, even with her cap on, displays her face clearly.

They reached Katie's car and threw Tatum's bag in the trunk before each jumping in. Katie handing Tatum her phone once she connected it to the car. "Judgement time, choose the tunes wisely." She added.

Tatum pulled up Spotify, trying to decide what to play. "Let's see what you were listening to on your way here." She said before going into the active playlist and pressing shuffle.

'Encore, hardcore. Rock you down to the floor, posse saw ya on the border. Jungle jumper under order,' Immediately played through the speaker, Tatum turning to katie as she bounced her head in time with the words and beat as it came in.

"I haven't heard this for years." Tatum said with a laugh.

Katie grinned and turned the volume higher allowing the base to go through the speakers. "Remember the words?"

Tatum nodded and pretended to clear her throat before the singing came into it. "I've got the money, I've got the place. You've got the figure, you've got the face. Let's get together, we're jumping all over, all over world!"

"Jumping all over the world!" Katie added with the adlibs in the song.

"I've got the music, I've got the lights. You've got the figure full of delights. Let's get together, we're jumping all over all over the world."