Chapter 6 Pursuit

====================

Just after leaving the hospital building, Bai Jiayan glanced at his bicycle parked next to him. Out of care for a certain patient, he took I took out my cell phone and called a ride-hailing service.

Sizhou noticed the movements of the people next to him and his eyes subconsciously fell on Bai Jiayan's bicycle, but he could only pretend not to recognize it. To prevent Bai Jiayan from asking to ride his bicycle back, he spoke in advance: "I have a headache. You have to stay with me all the way in case something happens to me."

Bai Jiayan really kept a few more glances on his bicycle: "I know, I will think of a way to take me Take the car back."

"I'll call Uncle Zhang later." Soon the online car-hailing car parked in front of the hospital. Sizhou opened the back seat door, stuffed Bai Jiayan directly in, and followed him into the car. Lean on Bai Jiayan's shoulder.

Bai Jiayan subconsciously wanted to push him away, but gave up the idea when he remembered that the other party was injured. The car quickly stopped in front of Sizhou's three-story villa, which was much more elegant than the ordinary bungalow of Bai Jiayan's house opposite.

There were only a few nannies in the villa, so Sizhou led Bai Jiayan directly to his bedroom, which made the latter sigh. Even Uncle Zhang and his own family remembered him, but why didn't he remember him.

As soon as Bai Jiayan entered the door, he caught a glimpse of the grand piano standing quietly in the corner. He noticed that Sizhou was also looking over, and he said, "Do you remember it?"

Sizhou shook his head.

"I said before that I liked the piano, so you asked your aunt to buy it. Put it in your room, and I would practice it when I had time. Later, when my family's conditions improved and I wanted to buy a piano, you still argued not to let me buy it, saying that I had one at home. I won't come over to accompany you when the piano is ready." Bai Jiayan tried to regain some impression on Sizhou, so he sat down in front of the piano and started playing Bach's "Prelude in C major". He was so proficient that he didn't need to turn over the music.

The beautiful piano sound slowly entered his ears, and the more Sizhou listened, the more uncomfortable he became. Bai Jiayan has been by his side since he can remember. He grew up listening to the music played by Bai Jiayan since he was seven years old. Why does Little White Rabbit like others but not him?

For the first time, he wanted to interrupt Bai Jiayan's performance so much that he walked directly behind him and gently put his arm around his shoulders. The piano sound stopped suddenly, and Bai Jiayan turned around with surprise on his face: "Have you remembered?"

"No." Sizhou changed the subject and tightened his hands around him, "Xiao Jiayan, although we are so Innocent love, you have to give me a hug, right?"

For a clingy sweetheart like you, you have done it not only once, but thousands of times. Bai Jiayan thought to himself and nodded.

He was about to break away from the other party, but Sizhou took the initiative to let go of his hands. Just when Bai Jiayan breathed a sigh of relief, the next second he was picked up from the waist and sat on Si Zhou's lap, face to face with him.

Bai Jiayan's ears were as red as if they were cooked. He simply didn't dare to look at his superior Si Zhou, and even forgot to reject his move for a moment. He thought to himself that Sizhou clearly didn't remember him, how could he care so much about himself before he lost his memory. Holding him in this position, the atmosphere seemed particularly ambiguous.

"Did you have the same reaction when I hugged you before?" Sizhou deliberately raised Bai Jiayan's face with one hand, forcing him to look at him.

"I..." Bai Jiayan couldn't speak for some reason. He always felt that no matter how he answered, he couldn't answer it right, and his words were stuck.

Sizhou didn't pay attention, and then put his warm hand into the other party's clothes and directly pressed it against the skin of Bai Jiayan's waist. "Have I hugged you like this before?"

Every inch of skin touched by his palms was slightly hot. Bai Jiayan wanted to step back, but Si Zhou held him firmly in place. "No... let go of me."

"Can't you touch your boyfriend?" Sizhou's tone dropped, and he asked in Bai Jiayan's ear, "What about the person you like? Have you ever hugged you like this?"

...

Actual The perpetrator of the last car accident was finally caught, and the medical expenses were paid according to the price. When his mother came to his ward, she told him about it and reassured him.

But that's not what Sizhou is worried about at all. Although the perpetrator needs to be punished, he is more concerned about Bai Jiayan's failed confession and what happens now.

He admitted that when he first woke up, he was consumed by his jealousy. When he calmed down, he realized that he should not be the only one who fell into negative emotions. So after thinking about it, he contacted Tang Yifei, saying that it was not convenient to communicate with him because of the quarrel. Help ask about Bai Jiayan's condition.

Tang Yifei: [Jiayan said that it was really uncomfortable at first, but now it's okay. After all, he is still around and he doesn't hate him. He is very satisfied. 】

Sizhou's face was gloomy, did he love the baby he held in his palm so humbly? Is the person still around? Being forced to be his wife, can you still have time to spend time with each other in private?

He almost threw the phone out and smashed it. It took him a long time to calm down, and he opened the phone to find someone to investigate the origin of the man Bai Jiayan confessed to. I received the information within a few days. I was an office worker, didn't make much money, and didn't look as good as him. How could I lose to such a thing?

Sizhou's cell phone encountered a life-and-death crisis again. He hated it when he thought of Bai Jiayan being with this thing.

...

So, in order to know the situation between Bai Jiayan and this thing, Sizhou asked tentatively.

Bai Jiayan couldn't read his brain circuitry. He only cared about how to get Sizhou out of his misconception, so that the straight man Sizhou would not break his defense after regaining his memory. He was stunned for a moment, and was thinking about whether to make up a few words. However, while he was silent, Si Zhou suddenly pressed him back against the piano, causing his back to hurt.

"Why don't you say anything?" Sizhou got angry without warning. His eyes seemed to be staring Bai Jiayan out of a hole, and he pinched the other person's lower back. "You are mine now. I won't wait until you show me the evidence." Before."

"I...I know. Sizhou, I hurt, let me go first." Bai Jiayan begged for mercy like a baby. Sizhou had been unable to do anything about this move from the past. This kind of unconscious show of weakness was in his eyes It was particularly cute, so he slowly let go of his hand and his scowl went back: "Does it really hurt? I just wanted to scare you, I didn't want you to feel any pain." After saying that, he rubbed Bai Jiayan's waist through his T-shirt.

In fact, Bai Jiayan is not so squeamish. Normal collisions will stop hurting after a while. But Sizhou still insisted on rubbing him for a while. After a long while, he retracted his hand and took the person's wrist to his bed: "It's hard for you to pick me up so early. You have to take a nap. Have lunch here and spend the afternoon with me. I'm going back to school."

"You are a patient, so you should rest more." Bai Jiayan sat up from the bed, "Actually, it's not too early, you go to sleep."

Si Zhou gently pushed him back to the bed: " Then sleep together."

"It's okay, don't worry about me, you can sleep by yourself." Bai Jiayan was about to get up again, but was stopped by Si Zhou: "Is it so difficult to sleep with your boyfriend? You were not asked to take off your pants, right?"

Bai Jiayan He almost choked on his own spit. He thought about the word boyfriend for a few times, coughed a few times and said, "Do you want me to be responsible for you?"

"You only understand now?" Sizhou answered while helping him. Bai Jiayan lay down. The bed was big enough to accommodate two people.

Bai Jiayan hesitated for a moment and met the eyes of Si Zhou who had just laid down next to him: "Actually, you don't have to be like this. I guarantee that before you lost your memory, or after you regained your memory, you would not be angry because you were not intimate with me."

Sizhou laughed angrily after hearing this. Bai Jiayan didn't understand him at all. "He will, he is not willing to lose, and he is not willing to let the person he likes go like this. Why, are you planning to stay together and fly together with that thing of yours?"

Bai Jiayan sighed softly. Sizhou didn't like him in this way. , what will happen. "We're not together..." "

Then it's appropriate for me to pursue you now, both emotionally and rationally." Sizhou lifted a thin quilt and covered himself and Bai Jiayan together.

Bai Jiayan was dumbfounded on the bed: "...chasing?"

"Well, help me before I lost my memory to chase you."

Sizhou wants to chase him? Sizhou, who used to sneer at gay people when he saw them, wants to chase him? Bai Jiayan seemed to be in a dream, but soon woke up. His eyes fell on the thick gauze on Sizhou's head: "Are you very uncomfortable?" Could it be that his brain was really damaged?

"..." Sizhou was speechless for a moment, "Do you think I broke my brain?"

Bai Jiayan didn't dare to speak because of his thoughts. Sizhou sighed helplessly and lay down. "Go to sleep."

Thinking of those words of pursuit, Bai Jiayan's secret shyness showed up, so she silently turned around and turned her back to Sizhou. Sizhou closed his eyes and reached out drowsily to pull the person into his arms. Bai Jiayan just leaned on the other person's chest in a sullen manner. He couldn't sleep for a long time. He turned his head and poked Sizhou, but there was no response.

Coupled with the other party's steady breathing, Bai Jiayan was sure that Sizhou was already asleep. He carefully removed Sizhou's hands and feet from his body, got out of bed and took out his music theory books from his schoolbag, not forgetting to glance at the bed to show concern for Sizhou's physical condition.

"You don't want to accompany me that much?"

It wasn't until around 11 noon that Sizhou sat up from the bed and interrupted Bai Jiayan's reading. The little boy sitting in front of the desk quickly put down his book: "I just can't sleep, I don't hate you."

"I know, I'm just teasing you." The little rabbit who has been taking care of him since he was a child hates no one, Si Zhou Thinking about it, I went to the corridor and stopped the nanny who was passing by to let me prepare the meal in advance.

Bai Jiayan has often come to Sizhou's house for dinner since he was a child. Sizhou's parents naturally welcome him, and even some older nannies are familiar with him. As soon as he comes, two flavors of dishes will be prepared on the table, one side is spicy for Young Master Si, and the other side is light for him.

It happened to be that Sizhou was injured, so the dishes on this table were all light. Sizhou kept putting meat and vegetables into Bai Jiayan's bowl, saying that people should eat more if they are too thin. He just hugged her and felt like her waist was about to break. On the other side, Bai Jiayan also put vegetables into Sizhou's bowl, saying that if a person had just been discharged from the hospital and suffered such a serious injury, he should make up for it more.

So there was a vegetable-throwing contest at the dinner table. One moment you put it in my bowl, and the next I gave you a chopstick. The two bowls were piled full, but no one ate.

Sizhou couldn't help laughing: "Eat first."

Remembering that he had class at 2:30, Bai Jiayan obediently buried his face in his rice bowl and swept up the vegetable tower. At this time, Sizhou became playful again: "You take care of me so much and you still don't admit that you like me?"

"Ahem..." Bai Jiayan almost choked on his food. Sizhou quickly handed over a glass of boiled water next to him: "Don't worry."

Bai Jiayan took a swig, and then continued to eat wildly. After the meal, he put on his schoolbag and was led out of the villa by Si Zhou. Uncle Zhang had already parked his car there waiting for the two little boys.

On the way, Uncle Zhang said that Bai Jiayan's bicycle had arrived home safely, and soon the car arrived at the school safely. Bai Jiayan helped Sizhou get out of the back seat of the car and walked toward the school gate.

Sizhou naturally took Bai Jiayan's arm because he had a headache. Before he could cross the gate, a familiar figure bumped into him.

Before he could react, Bai Jiayan next to him said hello: "Ye Li."

------------------