Chapter 88 Extra Four: If-1 (President x Performer)

===================================== =========

"Jiayan, you are finally popular!" Assistant Zhou Zhibei shook Bai Jiayan's arm on the hospital bed vigorously, "Check Weibo!"

"I've seen it..." Bai Jiayan acted as a piano player He has been a performer for several years. Although he has benefited from the glory of his predecessors and participated in several large-scale concerts. His own abilities are not bad and he has won many awards. However, there are always people who are better than him and overshadow him. , it can be said that we never catch up with the good times.

This time he became famous on Weibo because of his unlucky character. For a moment, Bai Jiayan didn't know whether he was really unlucky or fake.

Things started from two days ago. He participated as a guest in a concert of a well-known performer and played four hands with the master of the event.

As a result, the performer offended someone from somewhere, and someone rushed to the stage and threw paint, and Bai Jiayan also suffered.

Bai Jiayan hurriedly retreated in an attempt to avoid it, but accidentally missed the step and fell down the steps, injuring his foot.

This video was posted online by viewers, and the dark history of the well-known performer was revealed. It turned out that he had deceived the feelings of an amateur girl, and the person who threw paint was the girl's mother.

Weibo was immediately flooded with fans and dislikes. In addition to discussing the scumbag protagonist, the unlucky guy in the corner also attracted everyone's attention.

[Comment 1: The guy he was with was so miserable, what an unreasonable disaster]

[Comment 2: He even fell off the stage, are you okay? What a bad luck]

[Comment 3: Is this Bai Jiayan? He must be a young pianist who signed a contract with Shui Mu Company. At that time, I thought he was very pure and good-looking, and he played well.]

[Comment 4: He didn't even stay on stage for even one minute this time. It's a pity. Before He also attended the concert with other guests. Everyone was popular but him. What a bad luck.]

"This is not a bad thing," Zhou Zhibei comforted Bai Jiayan while peeling an apple beside the hospital bed, "At least someone is paying attention to you. , now I am paying attention to your misfortune, but from now on I will pay attention to your performance."

"Well..."

Zhou Zhibei cut off a piece of fruit pulp and put it in Bai Jiayan's palm: "If you were not popular before, it was because the company did not praise you and did not see your value. , look at it now, isn't the value coming? With a wave of marketing traffic, we will definitely make a lot of money."

"That's not bad." Bai Jiayan subconsciously glanced at his injured leg, and could only comfort himself in this way.

The foot injury is not serious, and I will probably be able to walk on the ground soon. When Zhou Zhibei heard the doctor's conclusion, he was so happy that he almost changed the hand that handed him the apple to a fruit knife.

Zhou Zhibei and Bai Jiayan were roommates in college, but Zhou Zhibei was really not good at academics, so he didn't get a job as a performer, and instead came to work as Bai Jiayan's assistant.

As soon as the doctor left the ward, Zhou Zhibei shouted that he was going to give Bai Jiayan extra food as a celebration of being discharged from the hospital. As a result, before he even took a step forward, he hurried back to Bai Jiayan's bedside: "Jiayan, who do you think is here?"

"My parents? Flying here?"

"How can you say that your parents are thousands of miles away? " Just come? It's Mr. Si."

"Why is he here..." Logically speaking, a small person like him shouldn't bother the president of the company. Bai Jiayan has seen the photo of President Si Zhousi on the company website, and has met him a few times in the company himself. , you just pass by after asking someone a good question, and you can't even see their face clearly.

"Maybe the incident has received too much attention, and even the CEO has realized the commercial value of you," Zhou Zhibei pretended to wipe away tears, "Son, perform well, we can finally get ahead..."

Bai Jiayan: " ..."

Sizhou, dressed in a black suit, walked in from the door of the ward. I have to say that Si Zhou looks better than Bai Jiayan in the photos he saw online. What he was looking at was his ID photo, and his handsome and steady temperament could already be seen in his big head.

"The company heard about what happened this time, are you okay?" The assistant behind Sizhou placed a huge fruit basket and a bouquet of flowers on the bedside. Bai Jiayan thought, he probably wouldn't need to buy any more fruit for half a month.

"Thank you, Mr. Si. I'm fine and will be discharged from the hospital soon. Thank you to the company for your concern."

"That's good."

Si Zhou's voice sounded a little hoarse. Bai Jiayan heard from Zhou Zhibei that the company was worried about this incident. An impromptu meeting was held. After all, the company has always valued artists, and it would be difficult to turn a blind eye to such an accident.

He guessed that Sizhou was probably very busy because of this matter, but he still found time to visit him. The company was still very caring about humanity.

When his thoughts fell here, Bai Jiayan suddenly remembered Zhou Zhibei's words to him, "behave well", so he sat up straight, picked up the kettle on the bedside and poured Si Zhou a glass of warm water.

"Mr. Si, it's hard work for you to come here. Let's drink a glass of water."

Bai Jiayan just held the handle of the hot water kettle. He didn't know if his arm was numb because of the pressure he put on it when he was lying down. The hand holding the kettle shook slightly. , directly splashed onto the suit pants of Si Zhou who was standing next to him.

"..." He was finished.

Bai Jiayan said sorry repeatedly, and on the way he raised his head to observe Sizhou's face. It was obviously not good-looking, but he quickly hid his expression and returned to his calm expression: "It's nothing, you can rest."

It seemed that he didn't look good. I don't want to talk to myself anymore, okay, Bai Jiayan accepts his fate, he is indeed extremely unlucky and can mess up anything.

He watched Sizhou walk out of the ward. Not long after, he received a message on his work account. It was from Sizhou's assistant, asking him to attend a dinner party this Saturday. Many celebrities in the industry would be there - if his leg injury healed If so.

As soon as Sizhou left, Zhou Zhibei ran back to the ward: "How are you? What did you say?"

Seeing Zhou Zhibei's eyes full of stars, Bai Jiayan really couldn't bear to say that he had caused a big trouble, so he just mentioned that he would attend. About the dinner party. The light in Zhou Zhibei's eyes almost shot out: "We are finally going to come forward!"

Bai Jiayan recalled the warm water he poured on Sizhou's pants, thinking that it was hard to tell.

...

Bai Jiayan's leg injury has almost recovered, and he is just in time to attend the dinner. He wasn't sure what the banquet was about. He heard from Zhou Zhibei that it was always good to show his face in front of the boss, but he had to be careful of those with evil intentions.

"For example?"

"Do you understand the unspoken rules?" Zhou Zhibei leaned into Bai Jiayan's ear and whispered, "Things like pig hands, it makes me sick just thinking about it."

It's not like Bai Jiayan hasn't heard of things like raising pretty boys. Pass. He told Zhou Zhibei that he would pay attention, changed into a decent suit and prepared to set off.

As soon as he entered the venue, he saw a performer friend of his, Xie Chenyi, from a distance. He walked up to say hello, and the other party pointed in a certain direction and said that Mr. Si was over there.

Bai Jiayan stood there and thought for a moment. Although Zhou Zhibei said that it was a good thing to brush his face more often, was it just a matter of time? Wouldn't it be too abrupt? Besides, if he just offended his boss, would he be kicked out directly?

"What are you thinking about?" Xie Chenyi waved her palms in front of him, "I'm just telling you, I'm really tired of this kind of high-level communication. I don't know what the meaning is except talking about drinking."

Bai Jiayan simply agreed, I had a lot of chats with Xie Chenyi. I didn't show my face in front of senior executives and celebrities in the industry, but I did have a lot of gossip.

"I also heard that Mr. Si likes men," Xie Chenyi deliberately lowered his voice so that only she and Bai Jiayan could hear, "I don't know how it came out, but it seems to me that he is not interested in men or women."

Bai Jiayan glanced in Sizhou's direction and couldn't imagine what kind of person he would be interested in.

While chatting, Bai Jiayan drank a lot of wine unknowingly. He gestured to Xie Chenyi, saying that he wanted to go to the bathroom, and received a warm reminder from his friend about the direction to the nearest bathroom.

...

Bai Jiayan had just finished solving the problem and walked to the sink to rinse his hands. When he was about to go out, he found Si Zhou walking in. He immediately greeted Mr. Si cautiously, but the other party ignored him and just washed his face with cold water.

His eyes accidentally fell on the other person, and then he realized that Sizhou's entire face was extremely red, so he asked cautiously: "Mr. Sizhou, are you drunk?"

"Stay away from me."

It seemed that Sizhou's suit pants are really expensive. Even after pouring water on him twice, he still refuses to talk to him. "But... Mr. Si, are you really okay?"

Sizhou didn't answer him. He subconsciously leaned over to check Sizhou's condition, and could only hear the other person's heavy breathing. "Mr. Si? You... um."

Before Bai Jiayan could finish speaking, Si Zhou grabbed his waist and kissed his lips forcefully.

Bai Jiayan subconsciously wanted to push away, but Sizhou's strength was beyond his imagination. No matter how hard he tried, the other party remained motionless, and even the tip of his tongue forcefully pried open his teeth and broke in.

He didn't even have a chance to refuse, before he was hugged and dragged into the cubicle by Si Zhou.

"It's so hot." Sizhou began to take off his suit jacket and loosened his tie, as if he had lost control. His actions were rough and forceful, leaving Bai Jiayan no room to escape.

...

it hurts.

This was Bai Jiayan's first thought after opening his eyes. His waist was the second most important thing, and there was a tearing pain somewhere in his back.

He lowered his head and looked at himself. He had already put on his clothes, and some of the dirt had been cleaned up. Probably due to the conditions, he was still a little sticky.

There was a tie hanging on the hook on the wall. It didn't belong to him. It belonged to Si Zhou. He took it off and put it away.

Bai Jiayan touched his suit pocket, expecting to find his mobile phone, but accidentally found a small piece of paper inside with a series of numbers written on it. The ink was not dry yet, so the person who left it probably had just left not long ago.

It was hard to imagine that he and Si Zhou actually stayed in the bathroom all night.

The mobile phone in the other pocket rang. Bai Jiayan immediately answered the call. Sure enough, it was Zhou Zhibei: "Oh my god, Jiayan, you finally answered the phone! I and others have been looking for you all night, for fear that someone would pull you away. ..."

"I'm fine, I just... drank too much."

"Then you drank too much," Zhou Zhibei said in a tone that said he was helpless, "General Secretary Gang's assistant informed me to pick him up. You, I'm downstairs now, come on."

"Well..."

Bai Jiayan walked downstairs slowly and sat in the back seat of Zhou Zhibei. Zhou Zhibei poured out a lot of words at once, saying that he almost called the police because he couldn't sleep because of you. Bai Jiayan apologized repeatedly and was distracted by looking at the note with numbers written on it in his hand.

He tried searching on WeChat and found a contact with a pure white avatar and nickname SZ. He knew who it was after thinking about it.

Bai Jiayan hesitated for a moment and pressed Add to Address Book.

-------------------