Chapter 54 Reveal

=====================

Before getting up, Bai Jiayan sent a message to Si Zhou, saying that Ye Li and Tang Yifei were at the fried chicken restaurant, so he should go there by himself Chatting with old classmates.

As soon as he stepped into the store, he saw two of his high school classmates sitting at the most conspicuous table and waving to him. Bai Jiayan casually found an empty seat and sat down. After a few brief greetings, he got down to business and turned his attention to Ye Li: "That person... have you seen him?"

"It was indeed the other guy who was hit by a motorcycle in the bar that night. "People." Ye Li pushed the newly served cup of Coke in front of Bai Jiayan, "Why do you suddenly care about this matter again?"

"...It's nothing." After Bai Jiayan answered this sentence, he was silent for a long time. After Sizhou woke up from a coma, he clearly showed that he had no memory of the incident. How could he think of investigating such a person?

Could it be that he recalled it later and asked someone to investigate? It seems that this possibility is not impossible.

Bai Jiayan breathed a sigh of relief after finding a suitable reason, and planned to ask about the situation after Sizhou finished the experiment. However, not long after he let go of his heart, Tang Yifei suspended him with one sentence: "What happened that day at the bar? Sizhou even said that you confessed."

"...Tell me, who said I confessed?" The coke almost choked Bai Jiayan's throat, and his expression suddenly changed, as if his brain was suddenly pierced by something.

"Sizhou, at that time he contacted me on WeChat and told me about this matter. He said that he and you had a quarrel. He was too embarrassed to ask you directly, so he asked me to ask." Tang Yifei didn't notice anything wrong on Bai Jiayan's face at all. "He said that your confession failed and asked me to find out how you were doing. I simply summarized what you said and took a screenshot. Do you still remember?"

Tang Yifei mentioned this, which was a conversation that he didn't pay attention to at the time. It suddenly became extremely clear in my mind. He tried his best to find another reasonable explanation for Si Zhou's words and deeds, but the truth was so obvious.

Ye Li seemed to have guessed what happened: "Jiayan, are you okay?"

"Nothing, you guys eat first." Bai Jiayan stood up and hurriedly left the fast food restaurant.

He returned to the Cangda campus and walked towards the laboratory. Although he couldn't find any logic in Sizhou's words and deeds, and he refused to confess but kept him by his side, it was a definite fact that the other party had lied for more than two months.

This was the first time Bai Jiayan knew that he could lose such a temper.

When he walked to the laboratory building, Si Zhou happened to come down from upstairs. The latter held his hand as always and rubbed the back of his hand against his cheek: "Have you been waiting for a long time?"

Bai Jiayan silently held his hand Withdrawing, Sizhou was stunned for a moment when he noticed the other party's reaction: "I'm sorry, I won't make you wait next time."

"That's not it." Bai Jiayan is not a person who is good at venting his anger. He is used to putting away his emotions and letting them go. He tried his best to stay rational, "Tang Yifei came back to Xiacang City this weekend."

"I know, you said you went to a fast food restaurant with him and Ye Li."

"He said you asked him to send me a message asking How was your condition after my failed confession? Not long after you woke up from the hospital." Bai Jiayan spoke very forcefully, as if something about to burst out was suppressed under every word.