Chapter 7

After the rasam got over , Kalindi ordered the servants to arrange the lunch in the garden , it was a nice wheather and it will feel nice to sit outside , all the Roy Chaudhary's and Das's were sitting and Trilochan was admiring the beautiful garden and praising Kalindi knowing that she liked gardening .

" Da don't be so obvious " Binoy said nudging Trilochan who blushed and to hide it gave a glare to Binoy who mentally scoffed .

Somnath glanced at Tapur who was serving sweets to Batuk who was happily stuffing everything , he frowned . Why was she not here beside him? His little brother is literally hogging his wife , poor Batuk had only asked for more sondesh .

Anirudh's eyes were on Bondita who was cutting fruits for Sampoorna , trying to get her things that will suit her taste .

" I'm bothering you Bondita " Sampoorna said , feelings guilty as she couldn't eat the dishes made , it was making her nauseous " Please don't say that Sampoorna Maa , it's not your fault , infact in this condition it's our responsibility to make sure both you and the baby is happy , besides the little one is also our guest , we need to keep it happy" Bondita said smiling , trying to make Sampoorna smile , she had noticed how silent Sampoorna was despite feeling nauseas when dishes were served .

Everyone smile at Bondita , already loving the way she was while Anirudh felt relaxed , it was the most she had spoken today and that too with a smile.

Kalindi and Sumati shared a glanced , looks like Bondita is accepting her new family and Rimjhim felt happy too , if Bondita is happy than her Tapur will also stay happy but there was one person who wasn't happy , Tupur !

How could Bondita smile like that? Shouldn't she be throwing a tantrum like how she did during her marriage ? Why was everyone being so nice to Bondita when her own husband and in-laws had been abusing her ? No ! She wanted to see Bondita suffer , for her to cry as much as she had !

" Sampoorna Maa likes oranges alot baudi " Batuk said and Baudi smiled back at him " We have a tree of oranges on the other side of the garden , I'll go get them for you Sampoorna Maa " Bondita said getting up and the latter shook her head " No need Bondita , you already got me so many fruits " she didn't want to bother Bondita so much ,
She was the new bride .

" Oh I have to , you would love them " Bondita said and left , although she wasn't showing it but it was overwhelming it , the different emotions she was feeling inside were like whirlwind . She didn't feel uncomfortable with them but it still didn't let her forget her past , it was still in the back on her mind .

Tupur saw her going and glanced at others who were busy with their lunch and conversations , without being noticed she went behind Bondita .

" Baudi can we go too? " Batuk asked , he was full and didn't want to get bored sitting here , he also wanted to talk to Bondita . It was heard by everyone , Trilochan and Binoy glared at him but Kalindi chuckled , this little boy gave the vibe as Trilochan .

" You can chote Zamindar " She said glancing at Trilochan who blushed , Binoy chocked on his water . Was his brother planning to set a mandap for himself beside his sons's .

Batuk excitedly got up " Let's go baudi " he said to Tapur who smiled , Somnath panicked , he also wanted to go . He looked at Anirudh who seemed to be having the same thought as him as they watched the duo of devar-baudi going in the direction Bondita had went .

" Kaka can we go ? You know how naughty Batuk can be " Somnath said and Trilochan narrowed his eyes and Anirudh nodded already getting up and Binoy watched his sons with amused look " Let them go Da , they will keep an eye on Batuk " Binoy said but his tone was dripping with sarcasm , Trilochan internally smirked and glanced at kalindi who smiled nodding .