Chapter 28

Bondita wrapped her arms around his neck and embraced him as tears fell from her eyes .

How could she be so lucky? How can she the situation which thought as her badluck turned out to be the blessing in her life ? It truly was destiny , but how could it be so beautiful ?

Anirudh pulled back and wipped her tears and put the plate of fruits in her lap " Finish this first okay? And take rest . I'm in study , so if you need something just call me from the stairs okay? " he said and got up to leave but she held his hand stopping him .

He looked down at her as she gazed back in his eyes and brought his hand to her lips as she kissed there before holding it against her face closing her eyes .

He caressed her face and she looked back at him , he leaned closer kissing her on the forehead and smiled " Eat " he said and left .

Bondita sat there , thinking about the man who did so much for her , the man who is her husband , her patibabu .

Just saying to to herself made her feel blessed , like the greatest treasure of this world is in her possession . That if she have him , there's nothing else she would ever need .

But if her destiny was so beautiful , if Durga Maa has planned this for her then why did she let him enter her life ? Why did Anurag and Saudamini had to come in their lifes ? Why couldn't it be just them ? Meeting for the first time , becoming friend before their feeling flower into something even more devine . She looked down as her sight felt on her shakapola , but this feeling of belonging to him , the feeling that no one can separate her from him , that the string of her destiny is tied to him , it made her feel the greatest freedom . Freedom she never thought is possible in a relationship , she always thought that in a relationship you have to sacrifice and make adjustments to make it work but with him , everything happened on it's own .

Even if Anurag had come in her life , maybe it was Durga Ma only who separated them so she could meet Anirudh .

After some time she went to balcony as she stared at the moon , the moon which was the witness of their first embrace , where all her pain vanished and he filled her with warmth .

" Didi " she turned and saw Tapur who smiled at her coming closer " You look happy " she said and Bondita looked at her confused , how would she know? " You were smiling , the smile without any tension "

Bondita sighed nodding " You were right Tapur , we got the greatest blessings "

Tapur chuckled " Thank god Thakuma didn't make a blunder of our lifes "

" Did patibabu had his dinner ? " bondita asked and Tapur bit her tongue , forgetting what she had come for " No didi " and Bondita looked at her frowning " Bihari kaka had took his food to study but dada refused to eat saying that he's busy and he would eat later "

What was this now ? Still he didn't eat ?

" Go and take a rest , I'll see how he won't eat " Bondita said getting up to leave but Tapur stopped her " didi you're on your menstruation "

Bondita frowned and thought about it " Kakasasurji would surely be in his room , nothing would happen . He won't eat if someone else will ask him to " and left .

Tapur wanted to follow her but heard Somnath , she turned and saw him standing at the end of the corridor , asking her to come to him .

===========================

Downstairs Bondita entered the Kitchen and although she knows all the restrictions are superstitious and orthodox , which isn't right but still she felt as she thought about the beliefs of her Kakasasurji which would get hurt because of this . But nothing is more important than her patibabu .