Chapter 22

It was during Lunch time , they were all surprised by the sudden arrival of Somnath , who was much excited to meet his baby sister .

The whole afternoon , the Roy Chaudhary's were in the living room , spending time with the little baby except ofcourse one man , who was cooped up inside the study .

Trilochan was frowning as he gazed at the doors of study , the supernatural activities he witnessed last night has scared him and despite his warning Anirudh didn't listen to him .

" We need to do something " He said making everyone look at him .

" Da we should let Sampoorna and the baby have some rest , anyways your parties and their guest , both are stupid " Binoy said annoyed at the idea of another gathering , Trilochan glared at him " You father of nalayaks ! I'm not talking about a party "

Binoy frowned back at him " I'm not just a father of nalayaks but I'm also the father of my little princess " he said proundly taking Shashwati from Sampoorna .

Batuk and Somnath frowned , was there no value of them in this family ?

" Then what we need to do Kakasasurji ? " Bondita asked confused and Trilochan looked at her " First bring your husband out from that study , he's under the spell of a shakchuni " he said making Bondita's eyes widen .

Everyone turned to Trilochan confused and shocked , shakchuni ?

" Kaka did you drink baba's whisky ? I think you were hallucinating " Batuk said chuckling and immediately recieved glare from Trilochan and Binoy .

" You're the biggest nalayak , I'll lock you inside that study ! How dare you say that ?! Only your nalayak father likes to drink that poison " Trilochan said giving a disgusted glance to Binoy who was annoyed , why did it again turn to him?

" I saw it from my own eyes " He said as mentally chanted a mantra " I heard some whispering from the study , I thought that bagad billa must've stayed up late again but when I went there , no one was there . But the whispering didn't stop , infact then I saw the chair moving on it's own . There's a shakchuni in his study , I'm damn sure " he said and then frowned at Bondita " when I told this to your husband , he didn't believe me . I'm sure he's under the spell of that shakchuni , that's why he stays inside that room so much " Trilochan said as he was already thinking of ways to get rid of this shakchuni .

Bondita blushed in embarrassment as she listened to Trilochan , how is she supposed to tell him that it was her who was in his study !

Everyone was confused , something like that happened ? How is it possible ?

" Maybe dada was inside kaka " Batuk said and Trilochan scoffed " Why would he not say something then ? Would he vanish in thin air ? Why couldn't I see him ? "

He turned to Bondita " bahu was that bagad billa with you last night ? " he asked and Bondita nodded looking away .

Tapur looked at Bondita with a frown before her eyes slightly widen , as she realised something . Who is the shakchuni of Roy Chaudhary's bagad billa ? She pursed her lips to not laugh , as just by Bondita's silence she's sure that her assumption is right .

Tapur turned to look at Somnath and gestured towards Bondita , understanding what she was saying , his eyes widen before he blushed . His dada is that romantic ? Was that personal balcony not enough ?

" Kakasasurji there's no shakchuni in Dada's study , you must've hallucinated" Tapur said controlling her urge to laugh .

Trilochan frowned " Manjhli bahu , are you making fun of me ? Do you think I'm crazy ? "