He's the prettiest boy at the party

Little Gerard snuggled deeper into his fluffy pink blankets, feeling all warm and cozy in his comfy bed. The soft glow of the nightlight cast a gentle warmth over his room as he drifted off to sleep, a content smile on his face.

Outside his door, the faint sound of excitement could be heard as the household prepared for Gerard's special day. But for now, he was lost in dreams of birthday cakes and presents, his imagination running wild.

As Gerard began to stir awake, he was greeted by the cheerful voice of the maid as she entered his room to wake him up.

"Good morning, Mr Way! It's your special day, time to wake up and get ready for your birthday party!" she exclaimed.

But Gerard, still groggy from sleep, wasn't quite ready to start his day. With a loud groan, he buried his face in his pillow and let out a dramatic sigh.

"I don't wanna get up! I wanna sleep more!" he whined, his voice muffled by the pillow.

The maid tried to coax him out of bed, reminding him of all the fun activities planned for his birthday celebration, but Gerard wasn't having it. He kicked his feet and crossed his arms, his bottom lip sticking out in a pout as he threw a full-blown tantrum.

"I don't care about the stupid party! I just wanna sleep!" he cried, his voice echoing through the room.

Despite the maid's best efforts to calm him down, Gerard's tantrum continued unabated. He refused to budge from his bed, adamant in his desire to stay put and sleep the day away.

He grabbed his plushies from his bed and flung them across the room, watching with satisfaction as they scattered across the floor.

"I hate birthdays! I hate parties! I hate everything!" he shouted, his voice echoing off the walls.

The maid, taken aback by his outburst, tried to calm him down, but Gerard wasn't having any of it. He stomped his feet and crossed his arms, his face flushed with anger as he refused to cooperate. "No! I don't wanna go! I don't wanna!" he yelled.

As the maid left the room, Gerard collapsed onto his bed, tears streaming down his cheeks. He buried his face in his pillow, his sobs wracking his chubby frame.

"Why am I crying?" he thought to himself. "I'm supposed to be happy... it's my birthday..."

Sniffling, Gerard reached out for his favorite plushie, hugging it tightly to his chest as he cried. He didn't understand why he was acting this way, why he couldn't just be happy like everyone else.

Maybe he was just a spoiled brat, he thought bitterly, his tears mixing with the soft fabric of his pillow. Maybe he didn't deserve to have a birthday party, to have people who cared about him.

But deep down, beneath all the tears and tantrums, Gerard knew that wasn't true. He was just a little boy who needed love and understanding, someone to hold him and tell him everything would be okay.

As Gerard cried on his bed, the door to his room creaked open, and there stood Frank, his doting daddy.

"Gee, what's wrong, sweetheart?" Frank asked as he crossed the room to sit beside him on the bed.

Gerard sniffled, wiping away his tears as he looked up at Frank with watery eyes. "I don't wanna go to the party, Daddy. I just wanna stay here and sleep."

Frank sighed, running a hand through his hair as he tried to figure out how to handle the situation. He was used to indulging Gerard's every whim, never saying no to him and always letting him have his way. But he knew that sometimes, being a good daddy meant setting boundaries and teaching important lessons.