Lost Boy

Frank Iero sat on his bed, his brow furrowed with concern as he pondered the recent change in his relationship with his Little, Gerard. He had always prided himself on being a firm but fair Daddy, but lately, Gerard's behavior had been testing his patience.

"Gerard, sweetheart, can we talk?" Frank called out.

Gerard, who had been sulking in the corner of the room, looked up with a pout. "What do you want?" he grumbled.

Frank sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "I'm worried about you, Gee," he admitted, his gaze softening as he looked at his Little. "You've been acting out lately, and I don't understand why."

Gerard crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm fine, Daddy," he insisted. "I don't need you to worry about me."

Frank's heart sank at Gerard's words, knowing that they couldn't continue like this. "But I do worry about you, Gerard," he said gently. "You're my boyfriend, and I care about you more than anything in the world."

Gerard's demeanor softened slightly at Frank's words, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "I-I'm sorry, Daddy," he whispered. "I don't mean to be bratty. I just... I don't know what's wrong with me."

Frank's heart melted at the sight of Gerard, and he reached out to pull him into a comforting hug. "It's okay, sweetheart," he murmured, pressing a kiss to the top of Gerard's head. "Let's have dinner outside."

"Gerard, sweetheart, it's cold outside. You need to wear something warm," Frank insisted, holding up a thick sweater and a pair of jeans.

But Gerard wrinkled his nose in distaste, pushing the clothes away. "But Daddy, I want to wear a skirt," he protested, his lower lip jutting out in a pout.

Frank sighed, his patience wearing thin. "Gerard, we've talked about this. You can't go outside in just a skirt when it's freezing cold," he explained.

Gerard crossed his arms over his chest, his expression stubborn. "But I like wearing skirts, Daddy," he whined, his eyes pleading.

Frank shook his head, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips despite himself. "I know you do, sweetheart. And you can wear skirts when it's warmer outside," he conceded. "But for now, you need to wear something thick to keep you warm."

Gerard's pout deepened, but he reluctantly reached for the sweater and jeans, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "Fine," he muttered.

Frank smiled reassuringly at his Little, knowing that it wasn't easy for Gerard to give in. "Thank you, sweetheart," he said, pressing a kiss to Gerard's forehead. "I promise we'll find a compromise that works for both of us." And as Gerard begrudgingly pulled on the warm clothes, Frank watched silently.

"Alright, Gerard, why don't you go watch TV while I get dressed?" Frank suggested, gesturing towards the living room.

Gerard nodded, a small smile lighting up his face as he headed towards the TV. "Okay, Daddy," he said cheerfully, already thinking about what show he wanted to watch.

As Gerard settled onto the couch, Frank made his way to the bedroom to change. He quickly slipped out of his pajamas and into a warm sweater and jeans, making sure to bundle up against the cold weather.

Once he was dressed, Frank paused to glance at himself in the mirror, adjusting his clothes until he was satisfied with his appearance. Satisfied, he turned away from the mirror and made his way back to the living room, where Gerard was engrossed in his favorite cartoon.

"Ready to go, Gerard?" Frank asked, smiling at his Little.

Gerard nodded eagerly, his eyes bright with excitement. "Yep, all ready, Daddy!" he exclaimed, bouncing off the couch and rushing over to Frank.