Basho

As stories are told the Basho pack is one of six original packs the formed within the United States.
The name 'Basho' was given to the first alpha of this pack as an interpretation to what the Apache natives called a wolf-Ba'Cho.
Originating in Arizona but soon the Alpha migrated north and settled in Washington where he named his pack.

Many generations have passed through this pack but they have a certain way when it comes to the alpha family that takes on the Basho name.
||
When it comes to generations the Basho Alpha and his(or her) siblings will seek out mates in other packs and produce offspring.
Even if your destined mate is in the Basho pack it is strictly forbidden to mark them and claim them. This has been an ongoing process through many generations.
||
When a female is born into the pack and she reaches a certain age she is sent to another pack to carry on the generations. It is a sick and twisted thing to do but it has been going on since the beginning. If she has girls they remain with the mother but if she has boys they are brought back to the Basho pack in their early teen years.
||
In the Basho pack there is the term Alpha but other terms may be different
•Queen-Mate to the Alpha
•Young Prince-Son to an alpha(Previous or current)
•Princess-Daughter to the alpha(Previous or current)

These titles carry high honor and can only be stripped by the alpha of the Basho pack.

↱ALPHAS
The original pack Alpha's name was Akio Basho.

↱PREVIOUS ALPHA PAIR
Sahong Basho (Seki's father)
Born into the Basho family by tradition

Ren Basho (Seki's mother)
Married in from a pack by the name of Southern Clover.

↱CURRENT ALPHA
Sinyun Greystone-Basho

↱THOSE WITH ALPHA BLOOD
(ALIVE)
Zhang Basho-Eldest brother/previous Alpha
Saionji Basho-Middle child/Brother/Previous Beta
Seki Basho-Youngest child/Sister/Previous Princess
Sinyun Greystone-Basho-Cousin to the other Basho children/Current Alpha

↱PACK NUMBERS
The Basho pack is not large by any means, only having 200 or more wolves but seeing as most of these wolves are large brutish males they have extreme strength and powers.
The pack is dominantly males with less than 10 females still in the pack beyond the age they are meant to stay there.

↱TREATIES AND TRUCES
There is a true meaning behind why the Basho pack is respected and is still in the high rankings with the rest of the larger packs. When an alpha and their partner have children, usually between two and three of them there is a little interesting thing behind it.
When mated their mate might gain some of their more Alpha-like abilities depending on what they have. This still isn't the reason.
The Basho pack has made treaties with other packs to keep their females while they take their males. When a Basho, specifically from the Alpha bloodline, is bred their children gain significant attributes from both parents. Mixed strength, gifts, and pretty much they can be molded into soldiers of pure power. It's an ongoing trade for peace and further generations to continue.
It's also easy to keep track of children because most Alpha born are male.

↱The Basho pack is currently being merged with the Greystone pack across the seas. Their numbers have grown from two hundred to a little around 300-350.