Vampires

🅅🄰🄼🄿🄸🅁🄴

A vampire is said to be an ancient being that feasted on the blood of the living to sustain itself. Vampires are creatures that were once human but were turned through the acts of draining their blood and drinking from a vampire older than them. Either that or they are simply bitten and turned.
All vampires have a strengthened ability to naturally take on more werewolves than one. They are the natural enemy to werewolves and lycans.
Vampires were said once to be able to bear children to continue their actual bloodlines but throughout years of change it is said that born vampires will only show up twice a year if their mother desires a child.

🄷🅈🄱🅁🄸🄳🅂

A hybrid is just the vampiric term (and more commonly used with shifters) for half-bloods/breeds. A hybrid vampire are those who are born as a mixed subspecies. Examples below:
Vampire/werewolf
Vampire/lycan
Vampire/Human
Etc.
Vampire half breeds are less common than other hybrids due to the inability for vampires to conceive. Depending on what they are mixed with they may have other traits from the parent that isn't a vampire.
--------------------

🅁🄰🄽🄺🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅈🅂🅃🄴🄼

-Fledgling (or Newborn)
A fledgling can be defined in two different ways.
The first way is when a human is bitten they are considered a fledgling or newborn for the first ten years of their vampiric life.
The second way, and much more tedious, is the vampires who are born. In comparison to bitten vampires they are considered fledglings until they stop their aging process. When a born vampire reaches their desired maturity they rank up from newborn.

-Ordinaries
An 'ordinary' vampire are those without special traits or gifts. Most of the time these vampires are what one would normally think of when they think 'vampire'. They have super strength, speed, and heightened abilities but they lack a few abilities that some vampires have. An 'ordinary' vampire cannot even hold the ability to charm others and these kinds of vampires are most common. An Ordinary are often underlings in their years after being a Newborn. They tend to join covens or even packs (though rarely) and serve to avoid being killed.

-Specials
A vampire under the 'specialty' class are those with unique abilities compared to ordinaries. A Special can fall in to any rank besides Ordinary, of course. A special vampire doesn't have to be anything extreme. These vampires can simply have the ability to charm other creatures and they are put in a special class. These vampires are just as common as an Ordinary.

-Regents
A regent vampire are those in high political power who work beneath the Elder vampires. They are considered substitutes for Elders if an Elder falls or steps down from their position. A Regent is something someone must work up to and they have to be above the age of 50(in vampiric years) to become this rank.
A Regent is considered a job title, not a type of vampire you may be.

-Elders
Elder vampires are those who are over the age of 150. Elders are highly respected and they usually oversee covens or the government of vampires from their enemies. An Elder can be an Ordinary or a Special.
Elders can be defined in two ways. First, those who are over the age of 150 or those who may rule over covens for 70+ years.

-High Vampires
A High Vampire can only be considered this rank through status and age. High Vampires are the oldest of vampires and usually are between the ages of 300-1000. Beyond age, a High Vampire can only be considered this rank through a status. Their status of their life as kings, queens, or old world leaders may consider them as Higher than others.
The biggest status is how far along their lineage might go. For example, if a vampire that is four hundred has bloodlines still continuing to modern day they may rank up to a High Vampire.
High Vampires are considered "ungoverned" if they aren't joined within a coven. This means that if they aren't causing mass chaos they tend to go about their own way within any input. Most High Vampires are lone wanderers and a High Vampire is a rarity to come across.
--------------------