High Crescent

Ah, High Crescent wolves. These wolves are located in the upper Montana region with a slight dip into Canada. They aren't necessarily considered a sister pack to the Basho but rather their territories simply merge into one another and both packs have a mutual agreement not to fight one another.

These wolves are of trade in every form of the word. You wish for new fighters? Trade them. You want new wolves to advance your pack? A trade will be needed.

The High Crescent wolves are what you think of when you hear werewolf. They stand on their hind legs with a more humanoid form but this doesn't make them all powerful. With a stronger connection to their goddess and a heavy praise for the Blind Priestess these wolves lack a certain thing:Control. This pack dabbles in trades simply because they are more animal than human. No one here is of Alpha blood directly so when approached by an Alpha they will easily change shape when demanded.

High Crescent is heavily looked at for new fighters and warriors as most of these wolves are drones when it comes to the ways of the packs. The bloodlines of this pack is spread throughout the United States and most of the time they are used to create stronger bloodlines with other packs. They have no real allies or enemies and remain neutral towards everyone around them. That doesn't mean they won't attack or defend; they just don't actively pick sides between others.