The Moon Eaters

The Moon Eaters is a pack that originally formed twenty seven years after the original six packs started their beginnings

The Moon Eaters is a pack that originally formed twenty seven years after the original six packs started their beginnings. This pack began with a vampire and werewolf mated couple who had the idea to make the first (or one of the first) blended coven and werewolf packs.

In the beginning this pack was ruled by a man named Linus Lovell. Linus was considered powerful and mighty in his own right but he is actually the reason for the fame behind his pack. Well, him and his further generations. Since Linus had an extended life as a young wolf (thanks to his vampiric mate) he began gathering his own werewolf venom and storing it in metallic vials for safe keeping. In his years he allowed humans to inject themselves with this venom to further extend his pack that ended up overruling the vampires.

The Moon Eater pack, now in modern day, is a pack that is exclusively werewolves. There are no lycans, Werecats, or werebears and any other shifter has been turned away. Not only that but every single werewolf in this pack has the Lovell venom in this veins -whether through birth, injection as human, or even injection as a werewolf.

And what does the Lovell venom have to do with anything, you might ask? This werewolf venom makes elite and very "old" kinds of werewolves. They are ruled by the old ways of the moon and have uncontrollable shifts during full moons, often track in wolf form, and are highly territorial even of simple things. Much like the Allegheny pack these wolves are large.
Long story short, it is very normal for their wolves to rule them rather than the human being in top charge.

This pack, also thanks to their supply of Linus Lovell's venom, has constantly been raided by Hunters and smaller more desperate packs. Now as modern times crossed this pack actually does mass dealings and under the table mafia deals in exchange for Lunis Lovell's venom. These wolves are also in strong dealings with Sanctum, almost like a partner pack with Haven.