Cynewulf

Deriving from the words Royal Wolf, the Cynewulf pack came from a more prosperous land outside of the United States until the year 1856. The Cynewulf pack was originally from Rome and still their Mother pack, Lupus Unguibus(literally Wolf Claw) is still thriving there.

The Cynewulf Pack is organized like any other pack. An Alpha, a beta, strategist, yada yada but like some packs;this one can be considered a little off the wall.

Cynewulf has average sized werewolves like most packs do and they range in their fighting to political sides. Overall, this pack seems average and fairly normal.
While some wolves are simple wolves there are those that are not as simple as they may seem.

Like some beings that are hybrids of human and werewolf, werewolf and vampire, and so forth, this pack is a mingling of these things.
This pack is mostly full of werewolves but there are a select few of hybrids.

For those who are directly related to to the original pack members they, themselves, are hybrids. For those with family lineage from their Mother pack they are a vampire/werewolf hybrid but they are a little different than the average hybrid.

Whether a parent is a werewolf or not their child will come out as a vampire-wolf hybrid. Each one of these specific species of hybrid have their own select gifts. Most of these blood-line hybrids are able to make both werewolves and vampires through their bites.