4. Damsels in distress

Shubho noboborsho all and happy reading!🤗

I was mesmerized would be an understatement the moment my eyes landed on him especially on those blue orbs

His piercing blue eyes held a depth that seemed to draw you in, sparkling with intelligence and kindness. The thick lashes that framed them gave an air of mystery, hinting at feelings waiting to be discovered. And in a vibrant yellow kurta,he stood out like a sunshine amidst the thick clouds , exuding warmth and a carefree spirit.

As if his eyes weren't enough,the melodious bollywood tune in the background was making my heart beat faster in such a moment, stirring a myriad emotions inside me something I've never experienced before.

But suddenly our staring episode,the blissful mood of the music and the wistful environment everything came to a halt when the slow jam Dj shouted,"Oh my God! Have a look folks , we're having the golden opportunity to witness a magical proposal over here none other by our charming hunk,Mr Devyaan. Give it up for him boys and girls!"

And with these words the entire crowd moved all their attention to us while both our eyes widened momentarily as we were all aware that it was nothing less than any misunderstanding coz in reality his intention was to remove the hem of my saree which got struck to his wrist watch due to my clumsiness.

"Come on beautiful accept it! How long are you going to make our boy wait?" The DJ squealed again. Boy? Does he look any sort of an ordinary boy analogous to the other chaps here?He is a prince char....... No no Piya,where is your mind leading you in such a situation? Your first aim now is to get rid of here.

Gathering my sense back, I moved my gaze towards him where he extended his hand for me to accept the roses. But how should I when in reality these were not meant for me? I'm mindful enough to understand that his gesture only aimed to not make the situation more awkward and discard the undivided attention that were on us.

Inhaling a heavy breath,I took the bunch of roses and not a second later the crowd gave a loud applause and cheered for us. From my peripheral vision I could see three of my friends standing with utmost shock especially Porna whose eye balls would come out any moment.

The blue orbs guy whose name I suppose is Devyaan was finally about to say something but me being completely off guard of this situation that took place couldn't handle anymore and ran out of the club. Soon I booked a taxi and headed towards my PG not waiting for anyone and as I informed my whereabouts not wanting to bother the trio,all they replied is 'we own an explanation'. Heaving a small sigh I sensed there is going to be a long conference episode tonight.
______________________________________

With the bright rays of sun cascading through the curtains of my window, I woke up with a contended sigh even before the alarm rang which is super unlike of me. I guess that's the impact of excitement one holds to attend one's first class in a dream college of the dream city.