Kelly
Saturday
Today I am having a friend date with Nicki & Beyoncé. Hopefully they act right bc the way their attitudes are, they might just actually end up fighting. We're taking Nicki's car bc I mean she offered to be the driver so yeah.

"Did you call & let her know we was coming?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah she knows, she just don't know that you're the one driving. Hell she will be fine." I said as she just shook her head & laughed. "She sounds a little mean. You sure I'm safe around her?" She said as I nodded. "She's not mean. She just ain't all that nice unless she likes you. Idk but hopefully she likes you. There's her house. The gated one. Pull up & I'll put the code in." I said as she nodded.

She did it & we went into her driveway. "Damn it's nice a fuck here. What type of work she does?" She said as I just shrugged. "Her & her ex husband were entrepreneurs. But now it's just her in this big lonely ass house. It's a long story. & it's not my business to tell what exactly happened but you should pick up on it. It's literally everywhere. I love my best friend but she a lil crazy something. Especially when it comes to her relationships." I said as she just laughed. "I mean I knew what happened but I didn't understand how they became so famous. But now I know. Should we wait, blow the horn, or go inside?" She asked.

"Let's go inside so I can properly introduce you." I said as she nodded.

Beyoncé
I was almost done getting ready to go out with Kelly & her damn friend, when I heard a knock at my door. I groaned & walked downstairs. I looked through the peephole & saw Kelly & the top of smb else head. However she is, is short as fuck.

I opened the door & they came in. "You could've called." I said simply as Kelly rolled her eyes. "I did call you. Numerous times. You didn't respond so I figured that you just wanted me to pull up instead. So here we are." She said as I just laughed a little. "You're crazy. But now you, introduce yourself." I said looking at the other girl.

"Oh. Um my name is Cookie, I am 23 years old & yeah. That's pretty much all." She said as I analyzed her. "Cookie sounds like a stripper name." I said as she just looked at me. "Well maybe that's bc I do strip." She said in a duh tone. "I don't like you." I said as she shrugged. "I don't care." She said back as I groaned & rolled my eyes. "Do I still have to go out with y'all? I don't wanna be seen with a stripper." I said as Cookie scoffed.

"Bitch. I don't wanna be seen out with a crazy psycho bitch." She said as I walked up to her. "I'm not crazy you lil short ass bitch. Go fucking home!" I said yelling the last part as she stepped up to me. "Do something bitch." She said as I sighed. "Bro get ya fucking friend. Midget ass leprechaun hoe." I said as she just laughed. "Yeah okay." She said.

"Oh my goshhhhhh can y'all just get along for a couple hours? That's all I ask. Damn. Now get y'all shit together so we can go. Beyoncé hurry up & finish doing what you were doing." Kelly said as I pouted & stomped up my stairs. Maybe I do need to be around ppl who has the same attitude as me. She lowkey was eating me up. & I was just kidding ab the stripper part, I just knew it was gone get under her skin.

"KELLYYYYY." I yelled out. I needed the back of my hair curled & she's always the one who does it for me. "She went outside to her car. She told me to wait on your ugly ass." Cookie said coming in my room as I just laughed. "Nobody told you to bring your ass in here. & baby it never gave ugly. But since your in here, can you curl the back of my hair for me?" I asked as she nodded. "I should burn yo stupid ass." She said sitting on my bed waiting for the curler to get hot bc I just had plugged it in. "Don't sit on my bed. You probably got a disease from smb at your club." I said as she raised her eyebrows at me.